MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 999

Martingale again  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I propose to discuss one thought on the martingale principle here
I was wondering if it is possible to round up the stop loss or take profit to the nearest number that can be divided by 5?
Hi, can anyone out there please tell me if there is a solution to a bug with MT4 that I am suffering? When I open my charting package (downloaded from ThinkForex), my tool bar menu does not display. Everything else displays normally. I am forced to manually load each of the tool bars on including...
Help please ... if I add comments to an open order, then in an EA and OrderSelect do you can get the comments of the order?. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I am a starter with metatrader 4, maybe you can help me. If a trade only one stock and buy several positions step by step with an SL, my chart will be filled with lines. 5 times long with 5 SL are 10 lines. Now, is there a tool with which I can easily see in the chart: - how large every single
hi guys what is the correct bid / ask usage when closing buy or sell orders: is the correct ? OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,slippage,CLR_NONE); ----- buy orders OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,slippage,CLR_NONE); ----- sell orders thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm gathering price from CSV and want to convert it from string to double. The flow is like this: double price = StrToDouble(FileReadString(handle)) When I use Print to show the converted number it gives me correct value. For example 98.567. But when I want to place order with this price -...
Hi, I am trying to make the distance of the take profit the same as the stop loss distance. The stop loss is based on an indicator and I need to get the distance of the open price and the indicator to duplicate this distance for the take profit? Can anyone help me please?
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to protect ones code when making a self written EA available for commercial use? Could you advise me on how I can protect my code so it isn't copied when I distribute the EA commercially? Any help would be great. I know that when I have bought EAs commercially they show as...
Excuse me, I met a problem and wish you experts could give me a hand. I have made a user-defined function, and I want to assign a shortcut key, for example, alt + space to it. Whenever I press alt+space, the function would be called. Is it possible? Thank you so much!
[Deleted]
  Working with your hands is better  (223   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Hello to all the experienced and inexperienced. I've realised that no robot can replace manual work
MQL4 there a manual in Spanish?, If there is, where I can find?. Thank you.
Is there any way for an Expert Advisor does not run at each new tick?
Hello when i run a ea on the my chart, did broker can see my ea code base or copy a version of my ea? thanks
Hi, I am trying to create an EA based on Heiken Ashi bars. The logic is quite simple: To check the last HA bar, if a new bar opens as the same colour as the bar that just closed, then open a trade.. But I cannot get it working.. Any ideas folks.. void TechnicalAnalysis2(){    if (iCustom(NULL, NULL,...
Hi everybody, I am getting some 130 errors placing pending orders (sell stops and buy stops). The funny thing is that, for ECN compliance, I am opening all trades without initial stoploss or takeprofit, to later update the ticket and set the proper stoploss and takeprofit levels. Therefore, why is...
  Indicator Need Help  (14   1 2)
Hi everyone, I need some help with a construction indicator: the indicator name is: Life2 Moving Average website is: http://www.visualchart.com/esxx/ayuda_F1/Indicators/Medias/ML2.htm Here is my code, but I have a error in loop calculation. #property indicator_separate_window#property...
[Deleted]
Hello. I can't get the correct time at backtesting, for example if I'm at 4H timeframe I only can get the datetime when the bar opened (with Time[0]) but not the current time (at the backtesting, not local or server time). I have tried to use iTime function to get the minutes with the 1M period......
Hi, I wanted to know if is possible change the trailing stop in a open order in MetaTrader4. Can anyone help me to know how to do?. Thank you.
Dear, I would like to code in mq4 a function that can give me IP address of PC that use EA. I've searched on Internet but I've not got solution for this issue. Please support. Thanks you.
  LOCK EA  (1)
I want to lock my ea with trading ac no, pls anyone help me or mail me vinaywongfinancial@gmail.com if you give me best i can pay u
  buy and sell every 10 points  (24   1 2 3)
hello every body, i need a help if possible, i trying to create EA Can work in the following form: sell and buy every 10 points move and don't repeat the same order on the same price if the previous not closed. thank you for your help :)
[Deleted]
Hi Guys Ok, about 2 years ago downloaded and installed Trendlord to my axi trader mt4, goes ok. I have opened another account with ICM (broker) using the mt4 downloaded from their site. I have trendlord loaded into meta editor, all the code is there, but it will not load/appear under the Navigator
MQL4 is possible to know which is the minimum required stop loss for a currency pair?, Is a factor which may be different for each broker ... but what can be known in an Expert Advisor?. I searched the manual and saw nothing about it. thanks
[Deleted]
  Economic News  (1)
Anybody please tell me from which sites or which source do I know todays EURUSD market will up or down, or what this week's market target? If market will goes up or down then probably which point? Where do I get all this information?
Dear Community, I am searching for thepossibility to get the market open time of the broker on Sunday or on Monday.There are some brokers who begin the trading at 23:00 on Sunday, but there aresome which start first on Monday at 00:00. Is there some possibility to get themarket opening time with...
  Most sucessful?  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Does anyone have a opinion on which EA on this forum is the most successful? I am new to the forum -----there are just so many it is difficult to find the good ones-----of course I am not saying that they are all good. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this
Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this problem and also come up with a work-around. I'm wondering if I publish my workaround to this issue if the folks at BT would then break the workaround in version 5. I hope not... (Who knows, my workaround might not even work in version 5?) Drop me...
[Deleted]
  MFE-Profit Correlation  (11   1 2)
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know how to code MFE-Profit Correlation in mql4?Many thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi all, Sorry to trouble you I have spent the last 12 hours trying to create a robot for MT4 using java/jdk etc. It is supported by intelli J. I have made some good headway but get the following Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Invalid user name or password: com.jfx.net...