MT4 PROBLEM : EA not work but face is happy

Hi, I´m new in trading, I have a problem with expert, I put the eworkxpert but it doesn´t work but the face is happy....and the rest of parameters are ok, thanks in advance....

quotemeta:
Hi, I´m new in trading, I have a problem with expert, I put the expert but it doesn´t work but the face is happy....and the rest of parameters are ok, thanks in advance....
Did you wait for 5 minutes or is your EA several weeks not trading ??

Yes it´s the second, is the first time I use these experts in my platform, thanks

deVries:
¿Ha esperado durante 5 minutos o sus semanas de EA varios no cotiza?

I waited more than 1 hour, but is the first time I use a expert.....

quotemeta:

I waited more than 1 hour, but is the first time I use a expert.....

It is not that every EA is trading every day..... It has to trade only that moment conditions appear for buying or selling

If you want our help with this then we need to see the source .mq4 file

But what you can do first is do a strategy test with the strategytester and see if it opens that way trades

If so then check also how often is it normally open trades in a day/week place it on demo-account and check inside Terminal

regulary the tabs Experts and Journal...

Be patient The EA can open by itself trades even when you sleep. Give it some time...

There are no mind readers here. With out seeing the code there is little we can say except guess.

Remember what this forum is about: MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading

Thanks WHRoeder, sorry I´m new in trading, but I´d like to tray with this system, I just need some helping with installation, thanks anyway

quotemeta:
Thanks WHRoeder, sorry I´m new in trading, but I´d like to tray with this system, I just need some helping with installation, thanks anyway
The installation isn't wrong if you see the face is happy....

Hi, Thanks both, the platform is working now!!
Reason: