MT4 windows user account problems

Hi,

I recently installed MT4 (Oanda) ver 4.00. build 438 on a win7 64 machine. I installed in a non-admin account on this machine as I do with all my programs. The program worked Ok for a few weeks but yesterday I had a computer crash while MT4 was running (the crash is not related). After re-boot, MT4 started OK but it wouldn't connect. I tried all I can do but nothing. I contacted oanda help-desk an they reset the password for me but still couldn't connect. Then I re-installed MT4. Immediately after re-install it worked however, at the next re-start it somehow used the old settings and again couldn't connect, even after trying the new password. I logged in my windows admin account, I un-installed and then re-installed MT4 and it worked, even after re-start, with the new settings. However, when I try to directly open MT4 from my non-admin account it still uses the old settings and doesn't connect. I can use it if I do a "Run as admin" command but still something wrong here. So I have several questions:
1) Where exactly are the settings kept per windows user account?
2) How can I completely remove MT4 from all accounts? (I mean, other than manually deleting all registry stuff)
3) What exactly in the settings can make the program to not connect?

For starter Don't install in C:\Program Files on Windows7. Install instead on C:\Mt4_Folder.

http://bit.ly/PQTNPc

Reason: