EA doesn't take the trade because of invalid price

I have an OCO EA where it doesn't take the trade because it seems that price containg to many digits.

Error in the 'Journal' tab: 'invalid price 1.59805567 for order send function' (i'm using 5 digit broker)

Here is the code that should send the trade order and below that is a function called 'OpenPendingOrder' that is used by the first section of the code.

total  = OrdersTotal();
   if(total < 1 || isNewSymbol(Symbol())) //&& Hour()==TimeOutHour && Minute()==TimeOutMinute)
   {
      short_ticket=OpenPendingOrder(OP_SELLSTOP,lots,xDistance,slippage,xStoploss,xTakeProfit,MagicNumber,0); //Taget ud: ExpertComment+"_SELLSTOP",
      if(short_ticket>0)
      {
        if(OrderSelect(short_ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("Pending " + GetOrderType(OrderType()) + " order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());
      }
      else
      { 
         Print("Error opening Pending " + GetOrderType(OrderType()) + " order : ",GetLastError());
      }      

long_ticket=OpenPendingOrder(OP_BUYSTOP,lots,xDistance,slippage,xStoploss,xTakeProfit,MagicNumber,0); // Taget ud: ExpertComment+"_BUYSTOP",
      if(long_ticket>0)
      {
         if(OrderSelect(long_ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("Pending " + GetOrderType(OrderType()) + " order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());
      }
      else
      { 
         Print("Error opening Pending " + GetOrderType(OrderType()) + " order : ",GetLastError());
      } 
   }
How can I solve the problem with order price is not correct?

EagleEye:

I have an OCO EA where it doesn't take the trade because it seems that price containg to many digits.

Error in the 'Journal' tab: 'invalid price 1.59805567 for order send function' (i'm using 5 digit broker)

Here is the code that should send the trade order and below that is a function called 'OpenPendingOrder' that is used by the first section of the code.

How can I solve the problem with order price is not correct?

I wasn't allowed to send the function code so here it is.

int OpenPendingOrder(int pType=OP_BUYLIMIT,double pLots=1,double pLevel=5,int sp=0, double sl=0,double tp=0,string pComment="",int pMagic=123,datetime pExpiration=0,color pColor=Yellow)
{
  switch (pType)
  {
      case OP_BUYLIMIT:
         Alert("BUYLIMIT - Ask:",Ask," Bid:",Bid," Open price:",Ask-(pLevel*Point)," StopLoss:",(Ask-pLevel*Point)-sl*Point);
         return(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,pLots,Ask-(pLevel*Point),sp,(Ask-pLevel*Point)-sl*Point,(Ask-pLevel*Point)+tp*Point,pComment,pMagic,pExpiration,pColor));    
         break;
      case OP_BUYSTOP:
         Alert("BUYSTOP - Ask:",Ask," Bid:",Bid," Open price:",Ask+(pLevel*Point)," StopLoss:",(Ask+pLevel*Point)-sl*Point);
         return(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,pLots,Ask+(pLevel*Point),sp,(Ask+pLevel*Point)-sl*Point,(Ask+pLevel*Point)+tp*Point,pComment,pMagic,pExpiration,pColor));     
         break;
      case OP_SELLLIMIT:
         Alert("SELLLIMIT - Ask:",Ask," Bid:",Bid," Open price:",Bid+(pLevel*Point)," StopLoss:",(Bid+pLevel*Point)+sl*Point);
         return(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,pLots,Bid+(pLevel*Point),sp,(Bid+pLevel*Point)+sl*Point,(Bid+pLevel*Point)-tp*Point,pComment,pMagic,pExpiration,pColor));    
         break;
      case OP_SELLSTOP:
         Alert("SELLSTOP - Ask:",Ask," Bid:",Bid," Open price:",Bid-(pLevel*Point)," StopLoss:",(Bid-pLevel*Point)+sl*Point);
         return(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,pLots,Bid-(pLevel*Point),sp,(Bid-pLevel*Point)+sl*Point,(Bid-pLevel*Point)-tp*Point,pComment,pMagic,pExpiration,pColor));    
         break;
  } 
}

NormalizeDouble(xDistance,Digits);
// Did you check StopLevel currency

deVries:

Thanks deVries,

Here is what i did, but it didn't seems to work. Same error.

double yDistance = NormalizeDouble(xDistance,Digits);

total  = OrdersTotal();
if(total < 1 || isNewSymbol(Symbol())) //&& Hour()==TimeOutHour && Minute()==TimeOutMinute)
short_ticket=OpenPendingOrder(OP_SELLSTOP,lots,yDistance,slippage,xStoploss,xTakeProfit,MagicNumber,0);

long_ticket=OpenPendingOrder(OP_BUYSTOP,lots,yDistance,slippage,xStoploss,xTakeProfit,MagicNumber,0);

Isn't that the way to do it?

On ECN brokers you must open first and THEN set stops. on 5 digit brokers you must adjust pip vs points https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141509

On pairs where ticksize is NOT equal to point, the open price must be adjusted. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137301

WHRoeder:

On ECN brokers you must open first and THEN set stops. on 5 digit brokers you must adjust pip vs points https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141509

On pairs where ticksize is NOT equal to point, the open price must be adjusted. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137301

Thank you WHRoeder!

I will take a look at these two links.

Reason: