MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 998

hi friends, am trying to code ma oscillator cross above 0 ubove/below, there is appearing arrows but i need them at high of the candle(blue arrow) and low of the candle (red arrow), and also need alert functions in all time frames, plzz help me,to code thanks #property...
Hi there, I have been doing some nasty backtesting lately and I've found that I'm out of disk space! And it is huge! Where can I find and delete all those nasty backtesting files? The logs directory is only 355kb. Thanks in advance! :-)
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am a new user of MQL4 language, and I need help for function iMAOnArray. I found a program that uses this function and I would like to know what defines the option MODE_SMMA. Is it a simple average, an exponential average, a linear weighted average... ? Thanks.
Hello, have EA 'A' and EA 'B'. When attach EA 'A' to symbol USDJPY and EA 'B' to symbol EURUSD, both run well. Now go to MetaEditor and recompile EA 'B', then i see in the Experts Log ( in chronological order from top to down) : 'B' uninitialized .... 'B' initialized 'A' initialized <------ PROBLEM
  error MT4  (2)
Please i need some help, i cant open new demo accounts with any broker because all mt4 platforms shows a message METATRADER STOP WORKING and then the platform closes why? i cant find the solution for this issue
Hello I would like my EA to shut down when the EA exit a position Is that possible? Cheers!
  Excel(xls) to MQL4  (17   1 2)
Hi forum i was roaming in topics but i coudnt find the exact discus even i was see several similar topic my question is how to or is there a way to do assign a data in excel cells like "hellowrold" or digits "123124" in G5 cell to an int, bool or double doesnt matter. if you redirect me to...
I'm writing an indicator where the "angle" (pricechange overtime) of a moving average is a multiplier for a standard deviationline. I'm looking for help with the mathematical formula that willtake a moving average input ranging from 0.00000 (flat) to 0.00250 (steep) andoutput a value ranging from 2...
Hi, I have a problem in that i have all the m1 data from 2000 to the beginning of 2012. However after January there is a huge gap of 6 months and then some more data.... I have tried deleting all and redownloading on 3 different brokers and each time the same thing happens. I have also tried
[Deleted]
Ciao a tutti apro questo topic per vedere se è possibile stabilire una relazione tra una candela ed il volume di traffico che c'è stato.... Sappiamo che gli indicatori sui volumi sono dei tick-volume nel senso che non danno indicazioni sui volumi effettivamente scambiati ma che si incrementano ogni
[Deleted]
What I want to implement is this: I have an array, let's say Int Arr[5] ={0,1,1,0,1} I also have five functions: Func0, Func1, Func2, Func3, Func4 I want to iterrate through the array and only call those functions that have the number corresponding to the index of the array where the value of the...
Hi, I need to convert array double to char, how can I do? DoubleToStr ? Thank you
hi guys, I am looking to establish a preset lot (0.05) but in the small pop up i get there is : lots 0.05 maximum risk 1.1 decrease factor 3.0 moving period 12.0 mouvingshift 6.0 at that stage I though that 0.05 will be my lot's size, and it,s not. My position is going until 25 log some times. i
hi guys ...  i need this indicator be a historical one 
Hi there, I'll go straigth to the point. I have a partial closing function which closes a given percentage of all trades when a certain relationship between profits and initial risk is met. The thing is, it is closing many more short positions than long positions -Around 15% difference-. I wonder if...
[Deleted]
Hi experts, I am creating an indicator. I would like to display the indicator only in some time frames such as 5m, 30m, 1h and so on. For example, if the indicator is selected in a daily chart, it displays nothing or alerts a user. I don't know how to do this, so I have coded as follows: bool...
[Deleted]
i never use trailing stop on trading since 5 years ago. so i wanna to know what's trailing stop ? and how to coding it in mql4 ?
[Deleted]
I had an account on the metaquotes-demo server that I was using since July for investors to see trading performance in their evaluation of acct management services. As of Aug. 2nd, 2012 it is no longer connecting. When I downloaded MT4 again on Aug 3rd from the metaquotes site, it is now using an...
  Question on pair trading.  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Dear experts and fans of paired trading, please explain and justify mathematically what is the advantage of EURUSD buy entry and GBPUSD sell entry compared to a single entry of EURGBP cross. And is there any advantage at all? Personally, I have my doubts on this point. If there is no advantage, then
[Deleted]
Hi, I try to develop a little logic using Highest High / Lowest Low 20. I'd like to enter a short trade at LL20. Opens Long trade, good: if (Bid = iHigh( NULL, 0, iHighest( NULL, 0, PRICE_HIGH, 20, 1 ) ) ); but doesn't open a short trade at: if (Ask = iLow ( NULL, 0, iLowest ( NULL, 0, PRICE_LOW ,...
Hello all, How can we add line brakes in a message box with multiple information? If we want for instance to display the account info, minimum Lot, Max Lot and Lot Step in three different lines, is there a special character we can use to change lines or we just add empty space between? Thanks for...
  help me please  (9)
hi how are you ? please help me i want to decompile automatic ex4 to mq4 i have decompiler ex4_to_mq4, i want to create application can decompile ex4 file on ex4_to_mq4 thank you
[Deleted]
Hi, Can someone tell me what this means? I keep getting it coming up on various time frames - I've cleared down indicators etc but still keep getting it! I can't seem to find it in the documentation. Thanks for any help.
Can someone tell me why I get these broken line when I am display this indicator line. Broken likes shows up only when there is change in color. I can see that data window and for each Bar there is correct data displayed. However, the area in between the bars when there is change in color is not...
someone can get to DDE SERVER travez realtime data contract CL-OCT12 and import to excel, because I tried to do and always gives me error in the formula, but if I get the data from any other currency pair, if there is a way to achieve good result could explain it please.
Good morning I wanted to ask a question , I'm calculating the MACD of a symbol and a timeframe , the MACD signal values ​​in MT4 with 6 decimal places , but when you run into an Expert Advisor shows me only 4 decimal places how can you get see 6 decimal ? . MACD_main = iMACD("EURUSD", PERIOD_H1
[Deleted]
  no connection  (2)
Has anybody lost connection with their platform. My connection status is "no connection" with it's last market move date 12/8/31 at 22.45?
  Don't go to the market, girls ;)  (116   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
I'm looking at it and thinking: Uncle Misha was right when he said that the spread eats up all the profits. For today the spread was 365,000. ZS: But if someone enters on the market, then someone is sure to limit, hence I conclude that entering on the market is unprofitable on average
[Deleted]
Hi, I am brand new to the programming of Expert Advisers, and I need some help with my trailing stops. I can write a simple step up tailing stop, but my strategy requires me to be able to be stopped out x amount of points from the highest point of profit and not move my stop by x once the market has...
if i want ordersend ten of sell_limit tickets at the same time,so i want konw what i to do this,the slleep can help me? the sleep() fucion is mean?