Want to appear current trend line value constantly

I want to know whenever we draw any trend line & if want to appear current value of trend line for current candle, is there any provision about that in mt4 to appear the value
plz help me about that

I want it to appear it constantly on screen with current candle without putting my cursor on candle

thank you

sangram badhe

Are you looking for the value of the trend-line for the recent candle? In that case try using ObjectGet().

ubzen:
Are you looking for the value of the trend-line for the recent candle? In that case try using ObjectGet().

. . . and you might also need to use ObjectGetValueByShift()

sangram_badhe:

I want to know whenever we draw any trend line & if want to appear current value of trend line for current candle, is

I want it to appear it constantly on screen with current candle without putting my cursor on candle

1. If you only want the current value for latest trend line, then you can write an indicator that finds the trendline with the latest time and displays the value.
  2. Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you. Post your attempt and the nature of your problem.
Reason: