MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 992

help me out to make this EA  (18   1 2)
#property copyright "Copyright © 2011, Etasoft Inc. Forex EA Generator v4.1"#property link      "http://www.forexgenerator.com/"#include <stdlib.mqh>#include <WinUser32.mqh>// exported variablesextern double BuyLots4 = 0.1;extern int BuyStoploss4 = 20;extern int BuyTakeprofit4 = 30;int rsi15 =0;int...
[Deleted]
Hello, Can I change the default location of the "experts" directory MetaTrader4 install ? The idea would be to install directory "experts" in a sub-folder of Dropbox so I can more easily share mq4 code. I am under Windows 7 Regards, Pierre8r
  Problem with a loop  (12   1 2)
Hi, I want to calculate the average volume of the 5 bars (no. 2-6) and I did it this way: double vol2=iVolume(NULL, 0, shift+2); double vol3=iVolume(NULL, 0, shift+3); double vol4=iVolume(NULL, 0, shift+4); double vol5=iVolume(NULL, 0, shift+5); double...
Anyone know something that will email me when there is a new mail in the internal MetaTrader mailbox? The internal mailbox that says if you have a FIFO violation. I want MetaTrader to send me an email to my gmail account if I get that.
[Deleted]
how to trade on certain time ?
[Deleted]
hey there is it allowed to ask about spacific broker? i would like to get VPS especially for my EA, anyone know reliable and not too expensive one?
Hello, I want to trade from the charts, is it possible with MT4? Sure one can right click and open the trade. But I would really like to be able to grab the stop loss and take profit with my mouse and move them. Also need a faster one click solution to close the trade. Any ideas? Thanks in...
Hi Guys can anyone help me to create a expert advisor fullly automated base on awesome oscillator.
I am trying to finish an EA that watches manually placed trades with enough protection built in to prevent stupid errors on use. Got to the deveopment area of protecting against use of Period Change the F7 key and schedualed computer restarts. So no magicnumber. Situation to cope with is same symbol
  OrderModify  (17   1 2)
Anyone got any idea why this happens ? In my EA I test if an order stoploss has been modified like this: if(sl > openprice+5*Point) if that is true it should mean order was not already modified because the original stop loss was much larger than that so then I modify the order to the same sl as the...
[Deleted]
I have an EA which uses three moving averages . When I start increasing one of them to values above 5000 (periods) the modelling quality starts to decrease and the EA stops making transactions. Can any one shed a light on what I am doing wrong and what would be a way to fix it? Does this have to do
[Deleted]
hello i'm doing a test on my EA on history data, let's say from 01/01/2010 - 01/01/2012 on EURUSD pair and i get some results then without changing dates or anything in the code i run the same test again and i get totaly different results. any solution to this problem or is there other reliable tool
Okay, so I have been able to merge indicators successfully while on the chart. One has 0 to 100 values and the other has standard price values. So far, so good. I then merge the indicator code to fit my purpose - of having either a zero-line(macd type) or 0 to 100(rsi type). Compilation is a success...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, why in the name of god do a=NormalizeDouble(Point,Digits); Alert(a); returns 0 ??? It should return Point value for that instrument i.e. EURAUD = 0.00001 etc. Yeah I know I can use DoubleToStr .. actually that DOES returns the right value but I can't work with string, right? What I'm...
[Deleted]
Hello,I wrote a Program that creates Screenshots (by the WindowScreenShot function) whenever there is a new Order. When I run it, it'll create them in the Folder: terminal_dir\experts\filesBut when I test the Program there is nothing to be saved. Not in the: "terminal_dir\tester\files"- Folder, nor...
Hi, If you push F8 and go to the Common tab, you can check the box to Scale fix One to One. This means that your chart will no longer automatically scale to the best fit of your monitor, but simply show the movement in an objective way. Now, if you want to relate the number of pips (vertical...
I want to know the date/shift of the last history bar. Is there any way to do this?
Hi Everyone, How to add more symbol or chart in MT4. In my MT4 there only 13 symbol or chart with different currency. I want to add more different symbol to my MT4. Where can i get the symbol or chart?
Hello guys, how can I check if terminale.exe runnig or not ? I tested by ShellExecuteA but :-( Thank's
[Deleted]
Hello guys, is there someone that has the well known Bollinger Bands indicator that can accept double number as the Standard Deviation variable instead of int? This indicator should be applied to any oscillator (e.g. RSI) instead of Close price. Thank you in advance
[Deleted]
Sorry if this has been answered before - i cant find anything. Is there any way navigate to a specific data/time on a chart - either through EA or script I know i can use the fast navigation bar but i wanted to do it from a script/ea that takes its navigation instructions from elsewhere (that bit is...
[Deleted]
i dont wish to run 24 hours daily, how to set it to run only few hours daily ?
[Deleted]
======================= Zigzag_Pointer_alert EA ======================= To anyone out there who is good at mt4 coding. Could you please write an EA using this strategy. I can't prove that it's profitable but I have been analyzing the GBPUSD M5, M15, and H1 charts and the indicators seem logical for...
Hello, Sorry for my bad english, I'm Frenchy -:) Newbie, I try to use ObjectSetText. I managed to display correctly a ObjetSetText when it is a comment Exemple : ObjectCreate("Texte", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);ObjectSetText("Texte", "Hello", 8, "Times New Roman", White);ObjectSet("Texte",...
Hello, Sorry for my bad English, if you can give me a little advice on my code. I think it can be used also to other newbie. I created a EA that works correctly (no error) , however, I would like to be inserted on conditions. I joined the conditions of two moving averages , a MACD and stochastic
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 432 Fixed "Name" and "Address" fields verification in the demo account registration dialog. A name has been recognized as invalid when using non-Latin characters.Added MetaQuotes ID verification in the Notifications dialog.Fixed translation of the interface into...
[Deleted]
I noticed this happens after I run a lot of simulations in Strategy Tester. When I attach my EA to the LIVE window, nothing happens. I added an 'Alert()' function in both 'init()' and 'start()' functions to see if they are even called, and nothing is happening. I look at the experts tab and the...
hi I have a script that writes informations to mysql database, and after closing connection to DB MT4 crashes. Does anyone has any tip that might help here? Crash log in attachment. regards oromek
Hi folks, I have been searching about this for a while, please forgive me for the offtopic since english is not my mother tongue. What is the "trader's lingo" for "Closing half position once the profits cover the initial risk"? Some people call it position halving, others call it breakeven but I'm...
Daily Pivot modify a pop alert sound rules : 1 when candle body are closed above R1 line, appears "buy" popup alert sound. 2 when candle body are closed below S1 line, appears "Sell" popup alert sound. excluded : R2,R3, S2, S3, DP plz help me :)