MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1005

thank you i can not search file .mql4 thank for help
[Deleted]
Could someone please tell me why I can not access MB Tradings website and utilize the MT4 software which I have downloaded? It is Tuesday 07/17/2012 at 20:56. I would truly appreciate a helpful response. Warmest Regards, Jen
[Deleted]
There is a large area. Basement of a residential building in a central location. Planned space for a gym and billiard room, sports bar. I want a trader's hall, or something to replace it, or "move" the area of other activities. Justify the profitability of the project , the partners, I can not yet
  Demo only EA  (6)
Many of the EA's available for purchase offer a demo mode only or strategy tester only mode for "trying" out the EA. Will someone please provide the code for allowing a EA to run in demo and/or strategy tester mode only? One additional question. I purchased one EA when I first began looking into...
Just wondering if this would pose a problem, as it compiles, but I don't believe it will work. string BuyOrSell = "Both";int intOrderType;if(BuyOrSell == "Both") intOrderType = OP_BUY || OP_SELL;
Hello Everyone! I would like to use DSP analysis in MT4, actually i do it in MATLAB, but i would like to know how to program with complex numbers (real and imainary) in MQL4 and i don't know how to do it. How can i program using complex numbers in MQL4??? I hope you can help me My best Regards!!
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to programming but not new to trading. I have 2, probably, basic questions for now, please: 1. In many indicators using MAs I see lines checking for howmany bars are on the chart. So, if I need MA200 and the chart only has, say,100 bars, would iMA200 work then? I think yes - I checked...
The IsTesting() function returns TRUE if the EA can do BackTesting and FALSE if not. But how is the capability of the EA to do BackTesting implemented and controlled?
hi i need company with above details and not scam :)
Hi, For unknown reason when I run this offline chart, the EURUSD has 4 decimals only and make my program calculation not correct as 'Points' is 10 times more now. I copy all history files to another PC and the chart looks ok with 5 decimals. So how is this determined and where is it stored in a PC...
I am working on a EA and I want that if my EA does double mistakes, stop for a time. what can ı doing about this.
  Your opinion please  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello! I would like to know what you think about this "strategy". We open trade (buy or sell it is not important) without TP and SL. Then if we get to profit we previous chose we close order if it gets to loss we previous chose we open opposite trade with bigger lots. Then if second and first trade
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 6 #property indicator_color1 Aquamarine #property indicator_style1 3 // 'Arrow' #property indicator_level1 233 // SOLID UP Arrow #property indicator_width1 5 #property indicator_color2 HotPink #property indicator_style2 3 // 'Arrow'...
/*Hello to allHope you had a good weekend. I study on my weekend, then tried a different approach. But I stalled out with error described as:  '(' function definition unexpected. Same error for both user-defined function "Close_Open_Sell" and "Close_Open_Buy".I'll show the code below with "<<<<<<<"...
[Deleted]
Hello, I downloaded MT 4 and it looks like a mountain to climb to learn how to write EAs. Is there a good manual of the language with examples? If someone has time, what is the complete EA look like to backtest a very simple system like: ----- condition: close of this bar > close of previous bar If...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm coding an EA that opens two limit orders at the same time but which then closes them using different logic. One of the orders ( the first in the logic ) is being handled fine. The second order is not being modified as per the logic I'm trying to apply to it and I'm getting the errors noted...
[Deleted]
Dear All, My MQL skills is too limited so please help and advice. My EA uses EachTick as a signal mode. There're always Three predefined zones as following: double Level_CC = Close[0]; // The current pricedouble Level_HH, Level_HL;  // Calculated limits of the higher zone (ZoneH)double Level_MH,...
[Deleted]
Dear all I have searched from this website and google but I still confuse about the use of this three types of file (include, library, and script). Can anybody explain further what is the purpose of them? How will the traders use them for system design? can these three types of files used by...
New article Money-Making Algorithms Employing Trailing Stop is published: This article's objective is to study profitability of algorithms with different entries into trades and exits using trailing stop. Entry types to be used are random entry and reverse entry. Stop orders to be used are trailing...
I read a couple of points on an advertised EA, regarding brokers and robots. It says something like this: 1. brokers lose if you win. that is why they frown on very profitable robots. >>>my thought. dont they make money on spreads instead? the loser is the buyer/seller at the other end, not the
  iHighest/iLowest  (14   1 2)
Hello I would like to use the iHighest in my study and would like to know if this statement is valid please. double bMaxHigh = iHigh[iHighest(NULL, PERIOD_H1, MODE_HIGH, 10, 1)];if (SellExists && Low[1] > bMaxHigh) {    CloseThisLoser(); } Thank you kindly.
hi, i am planning to embark on a project that would attempt to build correlation between how an indicator behaves just prior a breakout of a certain value. For example, how would a bollinger band (or macd or RSI..it can be anything) behave in t-1, t-2, t-3, when i know that within t+15, the price...
Hello guys. I am quite bad with date and time. Basically I need to know if yesterday the high was made before the low of the day and the other way round. From the actual day I need to jump back to yesterday and retrieve the high with its bar shift and low of the day with its bar shift and compare
At the end of may I got an email of my broker to update my MT-client because there will be an server-Update on June 1th. Since this day I have a lot of problems with sending orders to my broker. Every second trade, there is the message cannot login [No connection] in the log. My broker says, it must
[Deleted]
Does anyone is aware of any script or small program that can be used to save an incoming email ( Yahoo, Gmail, etc...) as a text file in Metarder exper/file location?
[Deleted]
(http://www.metaquotes.net/files/oanda/mt4setup.exe) Hasn't been working all day (at the very least). Oanda claims they have contacted MetaQuotes to fix the issues. Does anyone have the .exe for MT4 Oanda that they could post here? Jesus MetaQuotes....FIX THE LINK.
[Deleted]
Hi Friends from all over the globe......... I have this great and unbelievable indicator called "Damiani_volatmeter v3.2" which I am using with the following values; Vis_atr 24 Vis_std 5 Sed_atr 24 Sed_std 42 Threshold_level 1.65 lag_supressor...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I tried to sort out this by myself, but didnt succeed... the problem is that I always receive zig zag indicator value as "0". Below this is all the code I have: #property copyright "" #property link "" //ZIG ZAG parameters extern int ExtDepth=3; extern int ExtDeviation=3; extern...
I already have 2 coordinates that I can get with the ObjectGet() function. And I also have the scale. In the end I have 2 coordinates and the scale. How can I get a 3rd coordinate of the OBJ_ELLIPSE with these data? Thanks.
I want to calculate the sum of the absolute price change: this line works for 1 single bar: ExtMapBuffer0[i]=MathAbs(Close[i]-Close[i+1]) but to do it over several bars I guess I need to use a loop (with an adjustable window), any suggestions please? int start() { int limit; int counted_bars=