Are there any news about MT4 or MT5 on Windows Phone 8 ?? Please don't ignore this topic

Hi everyone

For long time I've been waiting for Metatrader development team to say any news about MT4,5 on Window Phone 8 ..............

I'm not a big fans of iPhone and Android ,  I really want the development team to consider to make Metatrader available on WP8

To all concerns please just answering us like "we are currently working on it", or "No there's no plan to make it available on WP8 at this time" or whatever just don't ignore us.

Thanks 

toccure:

Hi everyone

For long time I've been waiting for Metatrader development team to say any news about MT4,5 on Window Phone 8 ..............

I'm not a big fans of iPhone and Android ,  I really want the development team to consider to make Metatrader available on WP8

To all concerns please just answering us like "we are currently working on it", or "No there's no plan to make it available on WP8 at this time" or whatever just don't ignore us.

Thanks 

Perhaps you should contact MetaQuotes not write on a MT4/mql4 Users Forum  . . .

Thank you for guiding me to the right section.

Here is the answer for all every WP8 users

--------------------------

Hello!

Thank you for your email.

No, there are no plans to develop MetaTrader 4 (5) for Windows Phone 8 at the moment.

Best regards, Support Team

MetaQuotes Software Corp. 

----------------------------------------- 

Really sad for the answer 

toccure:

Thank you for guiding me to the right section.

Here is the answer for all every WP8 users

--------------------------

Hello!

Thank you for your email.

No, there are no plans to develop MetaTrader 4 (5) for Windows Phone 8 at the moment.

Best regards, Support Team

MetaQuotes Software Corp. 

----------------------------------------- 

Really sad for the answer 

Seems you receive a reply very quickly with an email. Good to know
Reason: