Programming a new "OrderWindow" in MT4

Hey folks,

since I wasn't able to find any direct answer to my question via google nore this forums search function, I have to bother you with my question:

Is it (generally) possible to create a new order-window via mql4?

I know that it is possible to write an expert advisor and fill in the input-table with all the information needed. But I was hoping that I could create a window with buttons, just like the normal order window (of course with my little additions).

Is it maybe possible to combine the power of Visual Basic and mql4 to fulfil my wish? Of course there are numerous additions to the order window in the internet, depending on your broker. But I don't know how much more possibilities a broker has to alter the mt4s source code itself.

I appreciate any kind of help and thank you in anticipation!

Markus

xwdx:

Hey folks,

since I wasn't able to find any direct answer to my question via google nore this forums search function, I have to bother you with my question:

Is it (generally) possible to create a new order-window via mql4?

I know that it is possible to write an expert advisor and fill in the input-table with all the information needed. But I was hoping that I could create a window with buttons, just like the normal order window (of course with my little additions).

Is it maybe possible to combine the power of Visual Basic and mql4 to fulfil my wish? Of course there are numerous additions to the order window in the internet, depending on your broker. But I don't know how much more possibilities a broker has to alter the mt4s source code itself.

I appreciate any kind of help and thank you in anticipation!

Markus

You can't.

Ahh.. what a bummer..

But thanks for your reply :)

xwdx:

Ahh.. what a bummer..

But thanks for your reply :)

If you aren't linked to MT4, try MT5, with mql5 you can create window.

Thanks for the advice.

At the moment my broker does only support MT4, but if they support MT5 in the future, I'll remember that.

Reason: