MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 890

Hi All,  Not sure what's happening or how to put it right but when I open a new profile on my MT4 (V 4.00 build 507) I get the view in picture 1 (which has only started happening for the last 3 days) but when I click on another one of the currency pair tabs on the bottom of the page and then click...
[Deleted]
Hi,I am looking for an indicator or a way to substitute fractals in coding,because its pretty hard coding them. Maybe you could give advice on how to define them easily
Hi all, I'm looking to open buy and sell on grid levels above and under Bid respectively. I do not make use of pending orders. Is that possible to get from you any help here ? int start()  {    double pgrid = Bid*MathPow(10,Digits);    double mgrid = MathMod(pgrid,gridspace);    double grid  =...
[Deleted]
Hi, I submit a OP_BUY order with 2 lots and profit target price A Once opened order is confirmed, I would like to modify the open position in the following way: Keep one lot for target A Get out with the second lot at target A/2 (50% of target) To resume: Get out from an open position with 50% of...
  EA Framework  (6)
Hi anyone knows if there is any sort of sample EA framework with build in features like MM, SL-Trailing SL, TP, Limits Orders etc? I just dont want to reinvent the wheel on the basic parts of an EA   Thanks 
Can the Metatrader 4 platform run under a Windows Server operating system?
[Deleted]
SPAM Removed
  Our Masha!  (202   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
We all know the disadvantages of moving averages - lagging and/or overdrawing on the right side of the quotient. The essence of this phenomenon is a fundamental inability to see into the future, and nature will do anything to stop us from breaking its fundamental laws. This is not to say that we
  testing ea  (1)
last 4 days not able to test in visual mode in strategy tester .from date can be selected ,to date cannot be selected help needed
hi all,  idid not find the  price channel indicator. can any one help plz? thx 
hi guys, how can i display the EA historical trades on the charts?   thx! 
hi all, can u advise how i can import live chart data from my tradstation into mt4? thx
Dear all, Anybody interested to cooperate to develope an EA? You can send a message to 1273174547@qq.com. I have an attractive idea and have been paper trading based on the logic in the past 2 months. and the Result is satisfactory....I hope you are an experienced EA developer.
Hi! I am doing some EA testing with my Demo account and would like to know if there is way to separate the Trade Report for each EA? I generate a detail report but I have no way to know which trade is open by which EA. Thank you.
Common: FI1 (financial instrument) is taken and patterns are sought in it. On the basis of these patterns TC1 is created. Then FI2 is taken and exactly the same way TC2 is obtained. As the result, in the best case we obtain the number of TC equal to the number of FI. Alternative: A TC is invented
[Deleted]
Hi, Let`s assume I have 4 charts open on my screen, with different pairs ( EURUSD, USD JPY etc). My EA checks periodically the charts/pairs if conditions for trade setups are OK. I would draw an arrow on a chart where setup is possible, to point on the possible setup time, above the particular...
I want to optimize the parameters of a new EA I have written, but the Strategy Tester just hangs/do not react if I click Start in Optmization mode. Am I missing something about the new build?
[Deleted]
  New User...  (1)
I want to start . How will I start and buy account.  And If I want to get my current money or profit money how will I receive. Need some explation.
New article Reading RSS News Feeds by Means of MQL4 has been published RSS is actively used by news agencies, companies, as well as various news web sites. RSS can be aggregated (or read) by a variety of special applications (readers) and delivered to users in a convenient form. This article deals...
Amazingly, I can't find easy free historical price data so I'm going to write a script to export to csv for us in excel. Just before I start I wanted to check that I'm not missing an easier way to do this...? Also, is there an easy mql way to make it load up all historical bars, or would I have to
[Deleted]
Hi folks, is it possible to write an EA code which runs in an opened chart window and that chart opens another chart window by itself? for example if(condition==true) Open a second chart EURUSD D1 Is this possible?
I am busy writing an EA which is largely based on the custom indicator NonLagMA. When I run the EA in Visual Mode I notice that the transactions are placed and closed in the wrong places on the chart. On further investigation I discovered that the values given in the arrays of the indicator shown on...
Hi, I want to put SMMA(8) of H4 chart to M15 chart.  Simply use SMMA(128) (8*16) is not correct. Is it possible to code this? The problem is: I don't want to use "iMA" function, because this code will be used in Stratedgy Tester Visual Mode, it'd better if different timeframe data not quoted....
hello how can be edited an ex4 files like mq4 ones in metatrader editor   
I wrote a script to add lines to a chart (once) Now I want to be able to input some boolean variables as it runs. Is it possible to have a script ask you for inputs? Alternatively, to the same end, can a custom indicator remove itself after it's added the lines? I tried calling deinit but of course...
Hi all, I'm looking to get in comment the value of TotalOrderProfit from the code following code, but it doesn't work.   string SettingsComment = "Profit Protected: "+TotalOrderProfit;  Comment(SettingsComment);   void EAOrderProfit()       {//0        int TotalOrders;        TotalOrderProfit =...
  Audio Alert  (2)
It would be great if an audio alert sounded when the price approached within say 10 pips of the target price.  Is this possible?    
Hi,      I am developing an EA. While back testing I would like to make payout the profit at the end of my trading cycles. (OrdersTotal() = 0) How can I make it? Or The account balance should be reduced to opening balance and paid-out fund should be noted.. Thanks in advance. 
[Deleted]
Hello all,    I am interested in storing price levels and my EA acting according to how far/close they are from these price levels. To make my question easy to understand i'll create a silly example.  Lets say I want to store the HIGH of every other bar.  Once I have, lets say, 10 price levels I...