Need a programmer

Hi i need help from a programmer, who can change little coding to improve the quality,and accuracy of indicators,and also new idea for EA, so please mail the details on appleasapple@gmail.com

sreenewas:
Hi i need help from a programmer, who can change little coding to improve the quality,and accuracy of indicators,and also new idea for EA, so please mail the details on I_Love_SPAM@gmail.com

It's really not a good idea to post your email address on a public forum unless you LOVE SPAM.

You will find many coders here: MetaQuotes official coding facility for MT4 and MT5

Well iam looking for a programer also that is willing to try something new and different and have some spare time over and good will .

PeaceTree:
Well iam looking for a programer also that is willing to try something new and different and have some spare time over and good will .

Can you call someone programer if he is not willing to try something new and different ??

if he has no time to program then how does the programer makes his programs ??

about good will the more he get paid .... for doing his work

the more good will there will be with most programers...

deVries2013.07.29 23:16#

about good will the more he get paid .... for doing his work

the more good will there will be with most programers

lol yes and it makes me laugh when I look in the jobs section at the meagre amounts people offer for coding work.

Reason: