VPS for Forex

Hello everybody,

yesterday I wrote a new thread (about the same topic) and I don't know why, it disappeared inexplicably.

The thread was talking about VPS. I'm preparing to test some EAs to get a good basket and obtain results. For that reason, I need your help to get the best price/quality VPS service. Do you know someone?

The things I need is:

- GB for candlestick data, some RAM to put more than one Metatrader (differents brokers)

- Low prices, because in the future I will need one VPS for real (do you recommend this practise?).

- The latency in VPS could be important for the orders. Is the VPS that you recommend good on that?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello everybody,

yesterday I wrote a new thread (about the same topic) and I don't know why, it disappeared inexplicably.

The thread was talking about VPS. I'm preparing to test some EAs to get a good basket and obtain results. For that reason, I need your help to get the best price/quality VPS service. Do you know someone?

The things I need is:

- GB for candlestick data, some RAM to put more than one Metatrader (differents brokers)

- Low prices, because in the future I will need one VPS for real (do you recommend this practise?).

- The latency in VPS could be important for the orders. Is the VPS that you recommend good on that?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english

Hermo

Hermo,

It did not disappear. It was moved here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: