Simple info display on main chart / sub-chart (MT4)

Dear all experts,

Just wonder whether there is a simple indicator which can display the following info on main chart / or sub-chart:-

1. The spread;

2. Day low and high + distance (in pips)

3. Average day low and high (in pips)

That's all, no other information is necessary.

It would be very appreciated if someone can give me a link.

Thanks

Eric

buildcity wrote >>

Dear all experts,

Just wonder whether there is a simple indicator which can display the following info on main chart / or sub-chart:-

1. The spread;

2. Day low and high + distance (in pips)

3. Average day low and high (in pips)

That's all, no other information is necessary.

It would be very appreciated if someone can give me a link.

Thanks

Eric

hi Eric, don't know if it exist in indicator, but I wrote you one in EA, Don't know what you mean by average low and high in pips... just give me more info and i will add it

If you want to display in a subwindow you have to have one open and put the subwindow to true in the entry parameters

Files:

Gachette wrote >>

hi Eric, don't know if it exist in indicator, but I wrote you one in EA, Don't know what you mean by average low and high in pips... just give me more info and i will add it

If you want to display in a subwindow you have to have one open and put the subwindow to true in the entry parameters

Hi Gachette,

Tks a lot. If possible, can you modify it a bit further per below:

1. The number display: e.g. in EURvsUSD chart, the existing spread shows in the form of "0.0002000", can you help to cut it short into "20";

2. The display of day high & low: also if it can be shown in the form of maximum 6 digits? Eg. EURvsUSD -> 1.65000; JAP ->87.3333 etc

3. Diff. High Low today = in the form of daily pips is much easier to read - e.g. 190 pips rather than the current display ->"0.00190000"

4. About the average day hi & low; I meant the average different of day hi/low within a period, say the last 30 days' average of day hi/lo;

5. A few more requests:

5.1 - Can I modify the colour / display position / and the font size by my own?

5.2 - The additional display of the current Ask / Bid price (actually I want an extra display in bigger font size as the side one provided in MT4 is rather small, no good for the old man like me!!)

5.3 - How can I open an empty sub-window to display the above information, can you teach me?

5.4 - if possible, can all the display above in the form of Horizontal rather than vertical, if in the main windows, right after the several figures of "OHLC"; if in the sub-window, one straight horizontal line to display all is fine, as I used to open several currenies windows and therefore don't want other stuff to occupy extra desktop space.

5.5 - whether it is necessary to make it as an EA rather than such an indicator?

Sorry for my long request, and thanks again on your kind help.

Cheers

Eric

here are the anwser, wait for the next version in some hours

1 ok i will do

2 ok i will do

3 ok i will do

4 i will try but still dont understand....

5.1 possible but can not do it without charging !

5.2 ok i will do

5.3 open an indicator such MACD and put the colour of eaxh line the same colour as the background, you will have youre extra window

5.4 ok i will do

5.5 sorry, i program only EA, not indicator

Hi Gachette,

Thks in advance for your great help.

About 5.1 above, may be I should describe like this:

Say the different of 1 Nov 09 day hi&lo is 140 pips, the 2nd Nov was 160, the 3rd Nov was 150, then the average day hi-lo for these 3 days is 150 pips. I meant is an auto calculation on average different for a period, say 30 days. Sorry for my english, hope you can understand.

Thanks

TRY this version, for the average... maybe this week end on lost time i can work on it but not now for sure

Files:

Does the high, low take into consideration of the starting time of different broker?

So i can set a specific starting time, even each broker using different starting time.

Hi guys,

I downloaded the ex4 files but no one worked.

Can someone help me doing the same wanted (almost) indicator that shows informations on the last values calculated by other indicators?

Thx

Nidal.Trader:

Hi guys,

I downloaded the ex4 files but no one worked.

Can someone help me doing the same wanted (almost) indicator that shows informations on the last values calculated by other indicators?

Thx

Please do not dredge up old, 3 years old, threads, the people that posted to this thread are long gone . . . look at iMAOnArray() if you want an MA of other data, also search for iMAOnArray() . . .

Thread started - 2009.11.25

Reason: