Mt4 offline/restart notification, how?

Hello mt traders, I am looking for a tool or something like that where i can be informed per email or mobil if the mt4 changes the connection status to offline/restart. There i use a vps i max. want check my mt4 1-2 times a week. Hope someone someone can help.

investor89:

Hello mt traders, I am looking for a tool or something like that where i can be informed per email or mobil if the mt4 changes the connection status to offline/restart. There i use a vps i max. want check my mt4 1-2 times a week. Hope someone someone can help.

Have a read of this: Is my VPS/Sever alive ?

thx. does this only work with a own site? i pay for my vps monthly.

investor89:
thx. does this only work with a own site? i pay for my vps monthly.
You need somewhere for the file sent via FTP to go to and that will also run the Cron job. There is no point in trying to do all this on one machine or even two machines in the same location, if that location loses power or Internet access you cannot get notified . . . it relies on having your EA running in one place and the cron job in another.

Ok thank you. Btw, do you know a forex broker doesn't take commission?

investor89:
Ok thank you. Btw, do you know a forex broker doesn't take commission?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/148572

Still push this up. Someone knows a function to get informed per email if the mt4 lost the connection?

investor89:
Still push this up. Someone knows a function to get informed per email if the mt4 lost the connection?
You mean like if the Internet connection goes down ? how do you expect the email to be sent ?
Reason: