MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 758

Hi I am Alex. Can someone teach me how to add alert to the following indicators:STOCHASTIC OSCILLATOR,MACD,MOVING AVERAGES. My e-Mail address is alex.edi4real@yahoo.com. Thanks
  slippage  (1)
Hi all, I there a way to get the slippage value from the Broker? Thank you in advance for any clarification. Luis Neves
Hi, I wrote EA's for different pairs. but i like to use only one chart. Currently i run GBPUSD chart and strategy running for EA on 30min tf. now i add code for USDJPY with 4hr startegy also. EA not opening buy/sell orders? i take values from following code by opening GBPUSD chart. why USDJPY orders...
Hello My name is Donald. This ea works fine one a single chart. i use it on the small chart like petrolbars (with a value of max 25 ) so mine highest lost will be about 500 euro. But what i would like is that this ea will work on several chart at the same time. i hope that someone would like to fix...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      ProjectName |//|                                      Copyright 2012, CompanyName |//|                                       http://www.companyname.net...
Hi, is there a way to know what was the the last tick that starts to process OnTick - Ask or Bid - except if e.g. Bid != lastBid <= newBid (what if the Bid hasn't changed and was re-sent?)
What function thatindicates the market is start open ? thank you
Hi, i have been backtesting for awhile with data from duckascopy with exactly the same data with different platforms from a few different brokers, i noticed for some reason that results differ on one broker than they do on the other, even though all the inputs of the EA i am tesing are exactly the...
Hi guys, I have back tested an EA on the Stategy Tester on MetaTrader 4. The results are great of it. I tested the strategy of a 1 minute time frame at a period of 2 years. So I activated the EA on three currencies. But all the positions (more than 10) are losses. How is this possible? I don't...
I am using 1 on MT4 EA created by me. but as far as programming the system to run through the various functions on MT4 that sometimes functions to be dropped qua.khong not know anyone like me and do not know how to overcome it? I noticed then that the rapid fluctuations in the price of this case is...
  mql5.com access denied!  (11   1 2)
hey, i have a problem. Every time i wanna open mql5.com a warning appears(see attached file). can somebody help me?
[Deleted]
I want to check for market close or open on the specific time or bar. I'm using iBarshift if return negative number market closed if positive market open. Does anyone know the better way? Thanks
Hi, what possibilities are given to active/deactive ea settings on the chart? I found, that I can put buttons on the chart, now. Is it also possible to "create" a clickbox or write ON / OFF on the chart and change the value by clicking on the string? Are there examples for these functions?
Hi I downloaded my FXCM on my Windows 7 & Windows 8. Then I added new external files such as indicators, templates & experts but when I open FXCM I can't find them inside the software. Although I can see them when I open the folder of FXCM i.e. I see the files laying there with their names as I...
I have some problem in calling my indicator, please correct me the exact way of calling this indicator iStdDev Please help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Rock-Trader-ME.mq4 | //|
Hi I have very easy profitable forex strategy. I tested that on USDJPY USDCAD and GBPJPY. but it should works on all pairs. Every day from 8 00 to 11 15 i take max price and min price . my width is max - min if price reaches max i will open buy position : so my open price is max, my TP is max +...
[Deleted]
Hi guys New to signing up to the forum as have only just got stuck. This question may be very simple and it may be that I have missed the answer in my search. I suspect the question is almost too basic to have been asked before?! I have coded in C++ before but am a bit rusty. Finding MQL4 is ok...
Does anyone tried to use memcached for data caching? I have indicators that take a long time to calculate and as long as I don't expect a value to change, I would like to take the value from cache. I love memcahced, but I wasn't able to find a usable dll with exported functions. Help will be...
This seems like quite an easy thing that I am trying to do but I have created an indicator that draws a horizontal line and sends an alert when price passes the line. I just wanted to add text to the horizontal line so that the text is displayed just above the line at the far left. Is this possible...
I have two classes. One prepares array with some numbers. What is the "best" or "recommended" way to pass an array from the object of one class to the object of second class. Problem is that arrays cannot be result of a function, so I don't see a way to expose array data to the consumers outside of...
[Deleted]
I have a live account with VantageFX and Tallinex, and my EA will open orders here and immediately close them with no error or anything. Weird thing is it trades perfectly normal on both their demo servers. What should I be looking for here in my code that could be causing this?
  Historic issue  (6)
Hi, I want to collect data for daily chart. I work on 4 pairs So i want to open a csv file, where it will write the open, close, bid ask in different column. I created a EA and my code worked. But I want to collect on 4 pairs at the same time. I can't attached the EA on many charts at the same...
[Deleted]
Hello, i wanted to code a partial close and i wanted to use the order ticket number to let my program remember that he have done a partial close for a order already, but i see now a problem, the orderticket number does change when i make a partial close on a open order. Does somebody know what i can...
Examples from help file and articles on this site recommend following procedure for iterating through active orders: int total=OrdersTotal();// write open ordersfor(int pos=0;pos<total;pos++)  {   if(OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS)==false) continue;   // Do something with selected order  } What would...
Is there any way to specify the start dateto the debugger in the same way yoiu do to StrategyTester? Would be nice
[Deleted]
Recently I am using mt4 android mobile version.I open the order but it seems the is no option to close order.does anyone know how to do it.also current version is very basic.it didn't HV trailing stop features.adding this feature will help.metaquotes need to realise this.also no feature to load...
[10:50:01] Teodoro Nato: for ( int i=0; i< 5; i++){ for ( int i=0; i< 5; i++){//i create the array in the values of the last 5 candle of the average at 20 periodsMovingAvarage20[i]= iMA(NULL, 0, PeriodMovingAvarage20,0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE,i);ma20[i]= MovingAvarage20[i];//i create the array in...
When using arrays or Static variables which are calculating values needed to be kept for processing in an EA, Is there away to constantly back up those values calculated somewhere so that if the MT4 Terminal is unexpectedly closed the EA can retrieve those values ? Any links where I can read more...
New article Tales of Trading Robots: Is Less More? has been published at mql5.com: Two years ago in "The Last Crusade" we reviewed quite an interesting yet currently not widely used method for displaying market information - point and figure charts. Now I suggest you try to write a trading robot...
Hi All, It looks like it's only performing the first step and that's it. the EA is handling 4 pairs. So I have created 4 function for each pair: Paremeters: //-------------------Variables static int magicalNumber;static string PipsDeclencheurArray[50];static string StopLossArray[50];static int...