php isset() equivalent in mql4

So I found out that when terminal is saying "Waiting for refresh" (When chart disappears), and is tick, my Expert Advisor is throwing array out of bounds error on Time[0] array. and then EA stops working, so how can I check this array before using it if array exists. who are familiar with php - the function I'm looking for is isset()...

Of course I could take out #property strict but that's not the solution I'm looking for

Azael05x: So I found out that when terminal is saying "Waiting for refresh" (When chart disappears), and is tick, my Expert Advisor is throwing array out of bounds error on Time[0] array.
Don't look at the predefined variables in OnInit(). Wait for the first tick in OnTick().

damn, of course I'm not doing that.. I'm trying to make access to them from onTick() that's the funny part.

As I said my EA is working fine till that damn moment when chart is disappearing for refresh, then it throws that error on Time[0] variable... how can I avoid that?

Azael05x:

damn, of course I'm not doing that.. I'm trying to make access to them from onTick() that's the funny part.

As I said my EA is working fine till that damn moment when chart is disappearing for refresh, then it throws that error on Time[0] variable... how can I avoid that?

ArraySize() maybe ?

Azael05x: then it throws that error on Time[0] variable... how can I avoid that?
angevoyageur: ArraySize() maybe ?
If Time[0] throws an error, there's a problem with the terminal. Don't try to band over it. Write the service desk.