MT4 from 21/09/15 Lost stock market indices

I downloaded MT4 Build 880 on 20/09/15 and discovered that I had lost access to stock market index charts and data feed. This was a normal build update on my Demo account. I therefore uninstalled MT4 in order to start again. I have tried downloading and installing MT4 from various sites but the installation just won't proceed. I get stuck on the initial Terms and Conditions page which has only the Cancel button lit, meaning I can't hit the Next button to continue the installation. This has happened on 4 different sites now. What is preventing the installation?

Also, on my other machine, which is MT4 Build 840, I notice that all the stock market index data and charts has suddenly gone missing, except for the DAX. What on earth is going on?

Orion99:

Also, on my other machine, which is MT4 Build 840, I notice that all the stock market index data and charts has suddenly gone missing, except for the DAX. What on earth is going on?

I have seen this before with one broker.

Indexes are often futures and so have a delivery date. Once the delivery date is reached, it is no longer possible to trade in that instrument.

A new futures instrument is created, but there is often a gap between the old one being deleted and the new one being created by the broker. 

Reason: