MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 619

I've a questions about MQL4 programming. How to get the highest volume (perhaps 1 bar or 2 bars only) in current day and then draw horizontal line at the close or open of candle? Any help how to do this? Many thanks
Best regards I think is very important to set a initial population when we use the genetic algorithm like we could set in Matlab. Only we must set external variables from code. Like this: int init() { //---- if ( GlobalVariableCheck (initialPopulation) == false ) {
Programmers, I am currently running a simple EA that open and close orders as per the attache file sections 15 & 16. Current operation: The Ea will open or close a pending, only one trade at a time so on opening a Pending Buy will Close a Pending Sell and  opening a Pending SELL will close a Pending...
[Deleted]
Hello guys. I use Meta Trader Version 4:00 Build 880 on my desktop and also on my laptop. I am not home some of the time so I  use my laptop outside of my house and trade on it but the problem is that everything is too small. I have attached a picture I can't see the pair quotes or read charts or...
Hi All, When I view any pairs with "CHF" in the daily chart or weekly it look like the image below. Is this real candle or there is a way to adjust it?
hello, i know that mt4 runing the script evry time there a "tick". i like to know if mt4 get tick by "ask/bid/last" or all of them?  tnx tom 
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to save tick data (the last price) to csv file. Nice improve: there is any way to write just the last tick to the file? Because after a few hours I have a file with 40,000 lines. Thanks. 
There's no "Input" tab when I choose "Expert properties" for my EA. Testing itself works fine. I'm using Metatrader 4 and EAs created in FXPro Quant. Windows 7 (32). How can I solve it?
As a matter of interest to Newbies (myself included) There is a blatant error in the MQL4 Book... where it comes to Loops... It's taken me almost 2 years to become semi-proficient in MQL coding... But, one thing that I have learnt in this game is that you have to Decrement the loop... This is very
this is c# code for import "EnumChildWindows" from user32.dll [DllImport( "user32.dll" )] private static extern int EnumChildWindows( int hWnd, EnumWindowsProc ewp, int lParam); public delegate bool EnumWindowsProc(int hWnd, int lParam); what i use instead enumWindowsProc in mql4
Metastock formula: HHV(C,8)  please mql4 code. 
Dear Folks, I have tried to find a way to use the equivalent of the copybuffer from MT5 method in MT4. For what i found so far the situation is like this: - either you know how to use pieces of code from the actual indicator - you can use one buffer only (which from my experience is degrading as...
[Deleted]
Hi! There is a Scripts attached. The Script should set buy limit or buy stop orders in the chart with the mouse (drag and drop), but the script doesn't work. I use Meta Trader 4.00 built 880. Can anybody tell me, how can i patch the script?
Hi,  If I examine the prices on one-click buy/sell buttons, I see different numbers than the current tick price feed. This is because I opened a particular account with fixed spread in order to make automation easier. For a particular automated strategy, I need to use the one-click buy/sell prices...
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to 'export' backtest results as soon as they come out (one by one); it could be a LOG file or CSV file. I search the entire forum (It may be I didn't do it properly), and I wasn't able to find anything related. I have two questions: 1) Is it posible to do this? 2) Is there a LOG file...
Hi all, Any one know how to solve the candle apper in the daily chart? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, guys! This is my first thread, so let me introduce myself: I'm Jonatan from Argentina (South America). I've been a full-time trader for almost 10 years. I'm not exactly new at general coding, but I am at MQL language (4 and 5). My  concerns are about optimization... and not the Backteasting...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've noticed that an indicator of mine sometimes show signals when they are not supposed to come (or atleast I believe so).  I've snapped 2 pictures for you so it's easier to understand. The first picture is when some of them have shown up. As you can see they only show up within one...
Is there a way to create an Alert thru script that shows in the Terminal Window, that is it would mimic Alert Editor? I don't want to use Alert().  Instead I want to be able to access the list of Alerts (using a script) on the Alerts Tab in Terminal Window and then if whatever conditions are met,...
Good friends. This topic has already been asked before. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/147558 But I seek a different answer. I have spent a good few days on this, and now I finally seek your help.    Firstly, I am doing this task an exercise for myself to learn MQL4. Secondly, the original code for...
New article Drawing Resistance and Support Levels Using MQL5 has been published on mql5.com: This article describes a method of finding four extremum points for drawing support and resistance levels based on them. In order to find extremums on a chart of a currency pair, RSI indicator is used. To...
[Deleted]
Hello   How can I delete an account (I have many I don't use anymore) from the MT4 App?   Thank you, 
[Deleted]
Martin Winterkorn, chief executive officer of Volkswagen, resigned this week inthe wake of a company scandal. More than diesel or unleaded, two words powerevery BMW, Mercedes and Volkswagen sold around the world: “German engineering.”They are a promise of performance and reliability that double as...
  code help  (6)
Hi All, How can I find the distance between moving average and current low? What is the formula used for that.? Thank for any help
I use a routine to create an entire table as a summary of all my active trades and each object has a name created by using its x and y positions. The table maybe 10 columns by 10 lines - i.e. 100 objects created in the same routine -- but all very similar I noticed the following error 4051 and...
Hello, I need to know how to change from bar charts to candlesticks in my metatrader4 platform. I have tried everything, kindly help. Thanks.
I need to show the following details in chart, which is current day history! Total Orders Count,Gross Profit,Gross Loss, Net P/L the above details i must get every day and next day the all values must be reset? need suggetion? when i tried it shows total orders history value, wherever i use...
  RSI-EA  (4)
I am using the RSI-EA with some success on the indices such as DOW-DEC15. I realise this is a standard piece of code. How can I modify it to allow a stop loss which can be switched on/off as well as varied? Can anyone help?? Thanks. 
[Deleted]
I want to be informed about what is happening with my trading account while I am away from my computer. So I installed MetaTrader 4 on my iPhone. I works fine, but I missed push notifications. So I realized how can I enable it via MetaTrader for PC. But now I am getting every single notification,...
[Deleted]
Hello all,   As we know indicator gets attached at end of backtesting. I need idea how we can attach indicator at the start of backtesting. Please give me some suggestion. Thanks in advance.