MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 621

Currently i use the following code to check freemargin before send the order if (AccountFreeMarginCheck( Symbol (),OP_BUY,Lots)<= 0 return ; But some brokers has StopoutLevel, so how to validate for the situaltion? tried following code. but not validating. if (((AccountStopoutMode() == 1 ) &&
I would like to close my order partially 50% of lot size when it is in +20 pips. so when order is >20 pips i tried following code: int orderstotal = OrdersTotal();int orders = 0;int ordticket[30][2];double lots = 0;for (int i = 0; i < orderstotal; i++){OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);if...
[Deleted]
Hello i take this many error like 2015.10.22 11:54:38.295 2015.10.20 23:59 USDTRYdemosistem USDTRYm,H1: OrderSend error 130    error when i tried to run ea for backtest.I didnt get any compile error code looks fine .At here my goal  sending a pending order with fibonacci level price.Probably i...
[Deleted]
  connection mt4  (2)
Hello I can not login to my account in real mt4 in oanda when I get my ID and password nothing happens bottom right red light with the rest written "standard error" I am under Windows 10 sorry for my English, I went through a translator I enclosed a copy Desktop Thank you
Hi, i am trying to get an indicator to plot arrows on the chart when : 1. I get an engulfing bar 2. But only plot the arrow if the engulfing bar is in the same direction of the previous day bar (only plot up arrows if the previous day closed bullish, and only plot down arrows if the previous day
Hi, apollogies for this question, but I can't seem to get it done right on MT4.  I have an array status[20] defined below input parameters using the following. string status[20]; Now I'm trying to assing the word "pending" to each of them using a for i loop in   int init () { for(int i=0; i<20;...
[Deleted]
Dear sir,                     I want to know the White label process. 1. can I get white label directly from Metaquotes or I need to go for white Label to any broker company If yes then can I get price or liquidity from any broker. Regards Rajdeep
Hi, I am currently backtesting a strategy and the problems are 1) orders are being placed at every tick 2) orders are only in one direction and usually at the beginning of the test even if the conditions are satisfied later on  I am attaching the code for the EA along with the backtest report. I...
if (((AccountStopoutMode() == 1 ) && (AccountFreeMarginCheck( Symbol (), OP_BUY, Lots) > AccountStopoutLevel())) || ((AccountStopoutMode() == 0 ) && (((AccountFreeMarginCheck( Symbol (), OP_BUY, Lots)/AccountEquity()) * 100 ) > AccountStopoutLevel()))) What could be the issue? i would like to
Hello forum, So far I have this, below, but it counts ALL trades in history. How do I break the cycle so only the LAST CONSECUTIVE trades of same sign are counted - I have some (complicated) ideas but I feel there might be a a quick way?  Many thanks in advance, Dan. int GainCount = 0; int LossCount...
[Deleted]
Hey Folks, I just started with Mql4 and built my first few EAs, so this is prob a stupid question for the "Pros" but I would be very pleased if you can tell what I miss here.  So i built an EA based on Bollinger Bands, nothing special and he fails pretty bad, so I thought why not just turn...
Hi, when I draw an object, let's say a trendline, and I change the color and maybe the style. When I draw another trendline it has the same color and style as the trendline I modified before. Same with rectangles and other objects. Is it somehow possible to set a default color and style for an
as I know i can add a button use ObjectCreate , and ObjectType  set to Button but How do I add a CheckBox in the chartWindows , i can't find the ObjectType for CheckBox
Has anyone any idea how to get and install a time that counts down the seconds until the next candle appears for mt4 forexpro platform... thanks
Good Morning, Can someone help me convert the indicator RSI BB v1.01, whose code METATRADER 4 is described below in code to ProRealTime ?. Thank you for your attention and please help me. I need this indicator ProRealTime Regards, José Freitas The Code of RSI BB v1.01...
  Array out of range. But why?  (24   1 2 3)
Hi Experts, Strange thing for me. I have a very short code. There is no error when compiled and runs perfectly on the charts. But, when I compile it with Debug, it gives an "Array out of range" error. I don't understand, why? Can you help me? Short code attached. Thank you!
  tick up or down  (2)
I am trying to get a simple string showing in last tick was up or down, somehow it gets stuck in "down" position. Obviously I am missing something.. so any help will be appreciated. Dan. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|   TICK UP OR...
Does anybody knows if there is a trading signal for Metatrader4 platform that will send buy and sell signals when an indicator ( like say CCI ) crosses a custom drawn trendline on the chart indicator? Thank you 
[Deleted]
Hi, I was wondering if is possible to link my EA's trading signals to my blog. Is there some bridging method to do it? I wish to create such a live trading journal! Many thanks Leo
Hi, I'm writing a script that insert and delete orders. With pending orders it's all right but when I search to insert a market order or close one of it I'll frequently recive error 129 (Invalid price) I read on the online documentation that kind of error can happen if there has not been the...
Hi... There are a way to disble AutoTrading  via MQL4 Code ? I am using a third party EA thats good, but not with strong news.... then i think on improve trade blocking on news, doing it on an indicator and put in the same graphic... then the the indicator stop/restarts AutoTrading.
[Deleted]
Hi everyone  could someone  help me to get a function for counting open orders  thank you very much :)
I need a programmer
Hi coders, I made a small test indicator and it doesn't always work how it should. Sometimes an alert pops up but more often it doesn't. Is there something I forgot? Edit: Obviously it only works when I click on the corners or directly in the middle where the little squares are when the rectangle is...
[Deleted]
Hi All, Been a lurker here for a while now and found countless useful topics for which I am very grateful :)  I am now venturing into the world of MQ4 and would like some pointers on how to get started with what I want to achieve.  I wish to build a custom indicator which simply prints arrows and...
Hi All, I'm trying to write a Alert condition as it showing in the image. I wrote the following code for that condition . Is it right because I get the alert In the candle 1??? while need it the alert in candle 0    double MA_0 = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MA_Method,MA_Price,0);// bar 0   double MA_1 =...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function                                   |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int OnInit()  {//---//---...
Hello,   i need to open a webpage in chart window or converting a chart window with a web browser i hope to find a functions helping me to do that thanks  
Hi Coders, I'm running many optimizations and I would like to clarify few things. 1. Could you explain me please the meaning of Genetic algorithm option at the optimization? What does it use for? How is it working? And there is the Optimization panel in this window: 2. What are these limitations
[Deleted]
Hi. Any body know which programs and softwares can run metatrader experts and indicators formula?