Is there any way we can know which chart is visible ??

I have multiple charts open at a time and many objects are attached to each chart , because of too many objects are updated on all the charts results into to much use of my CPU cycles  almost 25% of CPU ,

with the help of  IsChartVisible() , I want to limit object to update on chart which is visible to user only and If i switch to new chart , Object will be updated on this new chart only.

so is there any way we can know which chart is visible to user??? something like ChartIsVisible() ??? 

Yes there is. Please click here and scroll to the bottom. There are two files named boost_1.mq4 and boost_2.mq4. Download them and look inside. Go for boost_2.mq4 (to make it short). They both offer a skeleton for exactly such an issue as you describe. Both files are written by me becaue I once ran into an equal issue as you described.

Very thanks aakcaagac ,

the solutions is exactly what I needed. , my CPU load reduced to 50% .  

aakcaagac:

Yes there is. Please click here and scroll to the bottom. There are two files named boost_1.mq4 and boost_2.mq4. Download them and look inside. Go for boost_2.mq4 (to make it short). They both offer a skeleton for exactly such an issue as you describe. Both files are written by me becaue I once ran into an equal issue as you described.

Reason: