MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 623

[Deleted]
So basically i want switch the enter-conditions if the last trade was a loss. to check if last trade was a loss i have this code. but i dont know how to proceed. string last= "profit" ; for ( int i=(OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ); i>= 0 ; i--) { OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY); if
Hi all: I am quite confused about writing a indicator using C++ dll. 1. It seems that the DLL import must have a parameter, MT4 doesn't accept empty paramter function calls? 2. when I try to pass all the parameters in OnCalculate(...) to the dll function, it never works. Eventually, I split all the...
I am writing code for loss recovery trade. when order closed with loss the next coming orders do the multiple orders till it closes with profit(take profit). after loss first trade open = (0.01)*2=0.02 if loss continues second trade open= (0.01+0.02)*2=0.06 if loss continues third trade open=(0.01+0...
  Object Oriented  (1)
Hi, I come from Java background so apologies if this question is obvious to c/c++ peeps. I have two objects BaseObject and SecondObject . SecondObject is initialised with a parametrised constructor containing BaseObject or in this world a pointer/reference not the object itself like i do in java
On MT4, what data I have access to? Can someone point to me to a list of all items? (I've searched quite a bit, but not found anything (I may be searching for the wrong things)) When I say 'data', I am speaking of tick price, tick time and all other pieces of data that indicators use.  ....or is...
[Deleted]
Managing the GmailHelpline Phone Number  troubles is easy but the main concernis that where to look for the help when you need it. The best option is thissituation would be to search the web with the respective keywords and thenchoose the suitable number from the list and dial it. 
Any pro in coding?  I have email alert for set but this indicator sending me non stop emails. So many that my email did not have any more storage capacity and bouncing back. Can anyone modify or advise how to? I would like to have only 1 alert when the criteria met. Its and MFI indicator. Partial...
Hi, I use a script which I drag & drop to a chart. This script adds an object (text) to chart and places 4 trendlines to the chart (depending on the price where I drop the script). These 4 trendlines depend always on that set/dropped text object. So when I move that text object my 4 trendlines...
Just got new laptop that has windows 8.1 When I installed mt4 it was version 400 build 840. I am having an issue with custom indicators. When I attempt to load an Indicator the setup window appears like normal. When I change an input and attempt to select open it does not work. All selections are...
[Deleted]
  Garch EA  (4)
Hi everyone! I have created an EA with a Garch Model , written in C++, and passed by DLL to MT4. I continuously have error 1114 but I cannot figure out why! I have all C++ Compilers and Redistributable Editions. Could someone test it and see what is wrong? Thank you very much
Hi there, Before updating to windows 10, I used to be able to open 2 separate MT4 platforms with 2 different brokers and have them both running on my laptop at the same time Since updating to windows 10, it seems I can only open 1 MT4 platform now? When I click on the other MT4 (with a different...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've developed the following custom indicator. The values in the data Window are shown alright, but the indicator does not draw anything. Here's the code. Can you anyone help me please ? Thanks. 
[Deleted]
The tops have been faded and the pair is now returning back to the initial levels located at 1.1335/40.   We may see new lows in the coming days/weeks . The ascending trend line has broken and the pair gave the first test on the bottom channel for the sellers to get in. This seems to be the fifth...
Hey everyone, learning to uses classes to neaten up my coding and get with the times. I am doing a basic moving average class set. I have created the base moving average class  - which seems to work ok. Now I am trying to make an exponential moving average extended class, but having a bit of trouble...
Hey guys, I have written a for loop that returns whether there are any open orders, however, it returns, on occasion, no open orders even when there are open orders. Is there any way to make this more accurate? Below is my code, any help is appreciated. int OpenOrdersThisPair(string pair)  {   int...
Hi,   I am trying to code and EA that identifies three or more bull/bear candles in a row. I am having trouble trying to plan it out and code it.   Any help will be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance
Hello, I`m a signal provider and provide VPS to my clients. In order to optimize them I want to ask what will be the better option for the terminals settings : Option 1 : Tools -> Options -> Server tab -> untick [] Enable News Tools -> Options -> Charts tab -> Untick everything and leave [v] Show
New article An Introduction to Fuzzy Logic has been published on mql5.com: Fuzzy logic expands our boundaries of mathematical logic and set theory. This article reveals the basic principles of fuzzy logic as well as describes two fuzzy inference systems using Mamdani-type and Sugeno-type models. The...
  Order failed to open. Error: 0  (26   1 2 3)
Hi. I'm testing this ea on demo, but I'm frequently getting the "Error: 0". And when this error shows up, the orders failed to open. Then, the ea retry to open again, but at the next iteration (5m, 15m or whichever the timeframe is). Sometimes opens, sometimes retries, and retries until finally open...
[Deleted]
There is any way on MT4 that the time zone can be change
[Deleted]
Hi Guys. I have a question, i need an algorithmic it could linking 2 accounts, in order to when in one account the trader who is the owner, he buy or sell, and in the another account buy or sell too, i want to the another account will do the same operations like the first account, and it will close...
The last few Metatrader 4 releases have "been further adapted for high resolution screens (4K)". However it is still very hard to read the terminal window, the toolbars and text on the charts on my 4K screen. Is there any estimated date or release build for when all aspects of Metatrader 4 will...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I wish to implement my EA on several symbols (I wish to create such a scanner so I would like to avoid open multiple charts) and I have a doubt. If I create an array with those symbols (e.g. string symbols["AAPL","MMM",...]) and in the OnTick() function I set a for loop, like:for(int i...
Hi there I have MT4 installed on a PC at home but am away for 6 months of the year so you a laptop, a Macbook running Parallels. I'm trying to find the best way to link the platforms, on my PC I've successfully installed it in a Dropbox folder, with the data folder there too. The trouble is when I...
[Deleted]
China’s economy, the second largest in the world, twice the size of Japan’s, were to lapse into a meltdown situation such as this one, the effect would more than likely send the world economy into a tailspin. Its impact could be the worst the world has ever seen. And here we were thinking our calls...
I have the following function that is supposed to create 5 pending orders. The distance of the the pending orders are to be 20pips apart. I can open the inital market order and place the first pending order at the proper distance but the following 4 pending orders are placed at the same price as...
Hi @all! I have a (simple?) problem with my EA (code below). What it should do is to positionate the stoploss depending on the current price. The orders are entered manually before. The code checkes permanently if there are any active trades. If yes, then the price of all acitve trades should be...
[Deleted]
There are many people who are interested in forex trading. But before you start trading in forex, getting a good online forex trading education is important. The forex market is largely a technical market with its own forex terms and processes so it is important you grasp the fundamentals with an...
I am using MQL4 v.840. I made a simple struct (without stings, without dynamic arrays). I can write this structure to a file with FileWriteStruct(). This implies the content of the struct is converted to a sequence of uchar. I it be possible to convert a structure to an uchar array in MQL4 without...
[Deleted]
skype ID tdmin79 Prices Friend theory of interest..