MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 616

Hi, Sorry i was not able to find the answer, compiling my EA on a chart reverts external variables to default, what allows the EA on a chart after compiling to keep the settings user had input? Thanks alot.
  Binary EA buy on new candle  (21   1 2 3)
hi guys, im new to mql4 coding. i started by a simple binary ea with 60s trades, bollinger and rsi, everything works, but it doesnt wait to buy/sell for the new candle, i want to open a trade on the next candle if the conditions are true. i looked already in the forum and found nice help for new...
  StrToInteger  (2)
Hi friends,  When I want to use StrToInteger or StringToInteger functions it results to -1 . does anyone know about the problem ? how can I fix this issue ? thank you all 
[Deleted]
Hi,  I would like someone to explain me the following:   I am testing a certin strategy in MT4 in a demo account. At some point, I have placed a SELL order, the pirce goes below the price of my sell order, however my profit is still in negative. Why is that? Here you can see an example image.    
How sending a signal to two or more Metatraders 4? Two brokers need two metatraders. I want to send a copy of my click to the second machine. Thanx in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I want to create a graphical object with every mouse click. For that I use the CHARTEVENT_CLICK function. But I always just draw e.g one H-Line and when I press the mouse again, it is deleted and another is drawn. But I want to prevent that and draw one line after the other without deleting...
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Implementing Your Own Depth of Market has been published on mql5.com: This article demonstrates how to utilize Depth of Market (DOM) programmatically and describes the operation principle of CMarketBook class, that can expand the Standard Library of MQL5 classes and offer...
How do i get the value of on of the lines in a fibo fan related to the time (or candle index)?
New article How to Secure Your Expert Advisor While Trading on the Moscow Exchange has been published on mql5.com: The article delves into the trading methods ensuring the security of trading operations at the stock and low-liquidity markets through the example of Moscow Exchange's Derivatives...
Hi, my MT4 update to the new version released at 25 Sept 2015 and starting from this update, all my EA (who works fine before) return me the error ordersed 131. Why ? is it changed something ? let me know please i'm desperate!! 
Selecting the indicators to use is one of the most important and difficult aspects of building a successful strategy. Not only are there thousands of different indicators, but most indicators have numerous settings which amounts to virtually limitless indicator combinations....
Dear all, I am working on an index (see code below) which should draw arrows for trading signals which are based on calculations on the enty timeframe (e.g. H4) and on higher timeframes (e.g. D1 and W1). Under the bottom line it should draw certain arrows for different typs of entry signals and if...
[Deleted]
Hello! I have a problem with Metatrader 4, I don't know what to do about, I was wondering if someone could help me? the problem is that I get this order send error every time I try to backtest, even on Metatraders own sample experts, I assume there is no errors on those experts so I hope we at least...
int sellOrdersCount(){   int SellOrdersCounting = 0;   for (int iSELL = OrdersTotal()-1; iSELL >=0; iSELL--){      if( OrderSelect(iSELL, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) && OrderSymbol()== EURUSD && OrderMagicNumber()== 1234 && OrderType() == OP_SELL ){         SellOrdersCounting++;      }   }   return(...
Hello, I am wanting to write an Expert Advisor, but I do not know if the commands I require are even possible with mql4... Is it possible to write an EA with the following stipulations: 1) Based completely on how price moves relative to itself, determining thresholds based solely on the range of...
I have this template that is based on 3 indicators 1- first one is used only 1 (slope direction) 2- second one is MACD Alert is used 3 times as shown (from 2 to 4) 3- third one is pipsfxgainer is used 3 times as shown (last 3 ones)   All I need to do is to read the graphs of each, I need at each...
Hi masters, I have searched to no avail. I have an H1 trendline object based on iLow and iTime, it works fine switching between timeframes until i switch down to the M5 timeframe and then the object is gone and not even in the objects list! Its gojne from M1 too. What would cause that? Thanks! BK
  mt4 crashes XP  (3)
Hi guys I am still having issues after changing the metaeditor.exe  file . This is crazy metaquotes is so unprofessional they dont reply and have no solutions.. Xp is such a stable system and metauoqtes have screwed it up. The only solution they give is to upgrade it to sp3  which aint working and...
Hi,  My EA auto decrease Lot size most of the time..not entered as what I input the Lot Size..can anybody help me where is the error? And how can solve it..thanks 
[Deleted]
Hello Everybody! I have a brilliant idea about a new feature in MetaTrader, that dosen't exist currently. I would like to write a script in MQL4 as a new module in MetaTrader, and publish for money on my website. What is the terms and conditions about selling this? I have looked for some...
  Protect EA  (13   1 2)
hi, I am going to sell the EA I've just finished. Of course I have to create some kind of protection for it. I created a web site where to sell the product, and i thought that i could ask my customer to subscribe to be able to buy and download the EA. Then, after download, I could ask for the N...
How to write Expert Advisor using DLL file ?
Hello, have you tipps for me how I can secure a little bit more my mql4 files thatnot everybody can decompiler it easy?
[Deleted]
  security in ex4  (9)
Hello how are you I want to ask the question, sorry if the answer already, but I want a current response, I'm doing some EAs in MetaEditor 5.0 Build 1154, and want to know if the ex4 file generated after compilation, it is easy for someone else to decompile and get my code, as I can make my code...
I want to program my own Binary Options trading robot. I have learned a bit of MQL4. Where do I go to learn how to program a Binary Options robot? Can you use MQL4 to do it? How does the ea interface with the Options platform? 
hello ,  i try to write a dll with a windows , and then is ok , but when i stop the ea , mt4 program is close too.    what do i do wrong in the dll close ..
I RTFM... and searched... But, what are the values for fast period/slow period for iMACD. I'm looking at the MACD Sample.mq4, which seems to be optimized for H1. Fast period is 12 and slow period is 26. 12 and 26 what? MacdCurrent = iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);
Hello all, I wrote an EA shell which uses a DLL function in start() function - and it works OK while in forward test mode, but is blocked while I try to back test on historical data. Below are screenshots to illustrate the issue: My expert settings: Forward test (DLL function int GetIntValue(int)...
Hi all, I have spent days searching the forum and code base but could not find a hint... What I want to do is display an arrow on a e.g. H4 chart (entry TF) if some H4 indicators have the right value and iOsMA(W1) > 0 && iOsMA(D1) >0. Any help or hint is highly appreciated. Thanks all...