PLACE OF ANDROID LAPTOPS

thanks metaquotes. i am new here. however, i would like to know if an android laptop (e.g lenovo is acceptable for trading as other laptops e.g windows. thanks. Obiajulu

This is not a MetaQuotes service desk, but rather a User based board. People posting here will be normal users and not MetaQuotes representatives (except for a few odd occasions).

In response to your query, you can use the Android APP for manual trading but not for Custom Indicators or Expert Advisors. For that, you need to use the Full Desktop version which is a Windows application. For other operating systems, you can for the most part rely on "Wine" for emulating the Windows environment, but I don't know think that is available on Android.

FMIC:

This is not a MetaQuotes service desk, but rather a User based board. People posting here will be normal users and not MetaQuotes representatives (except for a few odd occasions).

In response to your query, you can use the Android APP for manual trading but not for Custom Indicators or Expert Advisors. For that, you need to use the Full Desktop version which is a Windows application. For other operating systems, you can for the most part rely on "Wine" for emulating the Windows environment, but I don't know think that is available on Android.

thank you so much. you are wonderful. i am a naked trader so i do not rely much on custom indicators o EAs but however occassionally i still would need to use some as flters. By the way what s WINE and who are you? I dont know if I made myself clear. I was talking about non WINDOWS Laptops i.e one whose operating system is ANDROID just like the tablet, but you have answered my querry and I am so grateful
Reason: