Trades directly from Excel 2007 (connected to MT4)

Hello my friends.

I would love to be able to trade directly from Excel 2007 (connected to MT4).
What I would like is a column in Excel for each of these information to send to MT4: Date and time, OrderLots, Symbol, Action, Price, SL, TP, Close.

Date and time: date and time of order;
OrderLots: Lot size and quantity
Symbol: symbol of the cross;
Action: buy, sell, buy stop, buy limit, sell stop, sell limit;
SL: the stoploss price;
TP: the target profit price;
Close: close order.

I don't speak English (I use google translator). So I need someone to explain to me in simple and step by step, how should I do. But unfortunately I can not find anyone. There is here someone willing to help me?

Seabird: o I need someone to explain to me in simple and step by step, how should I do.
  1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Excel write a CSV file, the EA reads the file, and does what you want. You will have to prevent duplicate actions (like deleting the file after.)

WHRoeder:
  1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Excel write a CSV file, the EA reads the file, and does what you want. You will have to prevent duplicate actions (like deleting the file after.)

Hi.

As I said, I do not speak English. All guides and information found on the Internet, are in English. So for me it is extremely difficult to learn.

Pay someone? If I were sure of being able to earn some money from forex, I would do it gladly. But I am a beginner. If you tell me the price of such a work, maybe I could evaluate this solution.

If you're happy to help me with a sample file (thanks! ;-) ), I can give you some file that a little 'come close to what I want. The link is this. I've had them here. My nik in that forum is Cinisciu.

If I try to make a buy or a sell from Arkusz1 or OpenOrder sheet, I get the run-time error 1004 in the macro doFileQuery ().

I do not have a standard account. I have a micro account with XM. My cross is not for example EURUSD, but EURUSDmicro. The error may depend on it? And if so, how to correct it?

And after I open the Speedometer_v4c.xlsm files, when I enable macros, I get the error messag:

“The workbook contains one or more links that can not be modified

why?

You could help me run these files?

Seabird: As I said, I do not speak English ... You could help me run these files?

MetaTrader 4 is older and only has English documentation, but why don't you try MetaTrader 5 which has documentation in many languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Japanese

Also, go to the Freelance section, and open up a Job request! Select the language that you prefer from the profile list: English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, German

Describe in detail what you want and your budget, and the applicants will make themselves known to you and give you an estimate cost for the Job.

If none of the above languages apply, then use the English one (or another which is best understanding) and ask that the applicant be someone that speaks your language.

PS! I assume you are Italian, from your profile on Forex Factory. So, I suggest that you also visit Italian Forex Forums so as to make life easier for you!

FMIC,

because with XM I can use only the MT4.

Freelance section? I’m a beginner. I can not know as of now, what I want exactly. Also, what I want exactly (in this moment) I said in my first post.

Another answered me: “We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.”

Ok. I provided the files on what I'm trying to work... I said what are my problems with this files... now… can you help me with this files? If yes, thank you! If not, ok. I'll wait another.

PS. According to you, why if I only speak Italian, I'm trying to communicate in a language I do not know?

Seabird:

1. ...  I can not know as of now, what I want exactly. ...
  2. ... Another answered me: “We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.” ...
  3. ... PS. According to you, why if I only speak Italian, I'm trying to communicate in a language I do not know?
  1. If you don't know what you want, how do you expect us to help when we ourselves don't even know what the software does exactly. We don't use that software and most of use don't even trade with Excel because we trade with EA's.

2. The code you supplied is from ForexFactory (and not your attempt)! Also, your runtime error is in Excel and with Visual Basic language. This forum is for the MQL language, not for Microsoft Office products. We are here to help with MQL, not other computer coding languages.
    So, why are you asking for help here? Ask for help from the original developer or from other users on that ForexFactory forum that also use that software. The users here do not use it so cannot offer much help with it.

3. Also, I assumed you are Italian, because the screenshot of the runtime error was in Italian and the Country defined on your ForexFactory profile was Italy. However, if that is not the case, why don't you just say what your language is so that maybe someone that speaks your language can help?

FMIC… Alright! I realized you don't want to help me. Ok. You are not obligated.

I'm just here to ask a small favor to someone.

But you don't oblige me to respond to arguments that do not respect this thread, given that you do not understand what I write. And maybe I do not understand what you write.

Could someone who speaks Italian, please speak up and explain to "Seabird" what is going on! Due to "Google translate" everything seems to be getting lost in translation!

Seabird:

As I said, I do not speak English. All guides and information found on the Internet, are in English. So for me it is extremely difficult to learn.

Pay someone? If I were sure of being able to earn some money from forex, I would do it gladly. But I am a beginner. If you tell me the price of such a work, maybe I could evaluate this solution.

If you're happy to help me with a sample file (thanks! ;-) ), I can give you some file that a little 'come close to what I want. The link is this. I've had them here. My nik in that forum is Cinisciu.

If I try to make a buy or a sell from Arkusz1 or OpenOrder sheet, I get the run-time error 1004 in the macro doFileQuery ().

I do not have a standard account. I have a micro account with XM. My cross is not for example EURUSD, but EURUSDmicro. The error may depend on it? And if so, how to correct it?

And after I open the Speedometer_v4c.xlsm files, ...

I'm just here to ask a small favor to someone.

But you don't oblige me to respond to arguments that do not respect this thread, given that you do not understand what I write. And maybe I do not understand what you write.

1. But learn you must, and FMIC has given you additional language options.
  2. If you had bothered to click on the link provided You would have known you must post your request and get quotes, there is no "price." But you don't even know what you want, so no one can help you.
  3. Sample file - Download trading robots and indicators for free for MetaTrader 4 in MQL5 Code Base
  4. 1004 - Excel problems not here.
  5. Different symbol names, could be a problem, but your Excel copier just uses what is inside the file. Have you used the wrong name?
  6. You haven't asked a small favor. You've asked a whole lot of unrelated to mql4 things. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. But your post is way beyond "small."
  7. I understand what you write, you want everything done for you. The world doesn't work like that.
    • You must solve your Excel problems elsewhere, since no one here has answered, and this site is not Excel, it is Mql4.
    • Then you must add diagnostics to your Mql4 code.
    • Then you can find the area of the problem.
    • Then you can post the code, the values.
    • Then maybe someone here can help you.

WHRoeder, gladly I answer your points 1, 2, 3, etc. if only I could do it in my own language. But do it in English is unnecessary stress for me.
I don't understand why you do it so long.
You want to help me? OK thanks.
You don't want help me? OK, no problem.
You want to be paid? Ok, tell me your price. Whatever it is, today, your price is definitely too high for me. But tomorrow, after doing a few tests on my trading strategy, it may be that your price to me is fine.
It's so simple!

Seabird:
WHRoeder, gladly I answer your points 1, 2, 3, etc. if only I could do it in my own language. But do it in English is unnecessary stress for me.
I don't understand why you do it so long.
You want to help me? OK thanks.
You don't want help me? OK, no problem.
You want to be paid? Ok, tell me your price. Whatever it is, today, your price is definitely too high for me. But tomorrow, after doing a few tests on my trading strategy, it may be that your price to me is fine.
It's so simple!

Even if we did you a BIG favour (many, many hours, days, weeks, months of teaching) and did it for FREE, it would be impossible because:

1. You don't understand us!
  2. We don't understand you!

So, find another Forex Forum on Internet that speaks your language!

We cannot even suggest such a Forum, because you still have not said what your language is.

If however, you speak Italian, then this is what I found on Google:

Reason: