Get OpenTrades ID number and make a particial close?

Hello everybody,

I know there are already a lot of topics like this but I don't understand them.
How can I get all OpenTrade ID Numbers, to make particial close if the price if above or below a specified border?

Greetings and Thank you! 

I can sympathise with your plight, but maybe the fact that you don't understand them, is not that they are not explained well enough, but rather that you still don't have the necessary knowledge about the MQL environment and coding in general.

If that be the case, I suggest that you consider doing more research into general coding, and going over the MQL Documenation and analysing the many code examples available in the Code Base.

For example, the fact that you are calling it the "OpenTrade ID" shows that you have not yet familiarised yourself with MetaTrader terminology, otherwise, you would have called it the Order Ticket which in turn would have lead you to the function named just that, namely OrderTicket(). That was just one example, that serves to illustrate my point.

Please note that this is not a "brush off", but a sincere opinion about what can help you understand it.

FrazeColder: How can I get all OpenTrade ID Numbers, to make particial close if the price if above or below a specified border?
In the presence of multiple orders (one EA multiple charts, multiple EA's, manual trading) you must count down when closing/deleting/modifying in a position loop. Get in the habit of always counting down. Loops and Closing or Deleting Orders - MQL4 forum
Reason: