MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 551

Could we discuss what Fibonacci levels are exactly like if we were going to make internal variables of Fibonacci level prices? They seem to be a percentage of a price so for example between 1.1346 and 1.1549 we have 0.0203 pips .. how do we get fibo prices from the levels without using the fibo tool...
[Deleted]
Hello  Where is the problem with the small code below. Idea is to buy after a candle crosses "overSold".   Do you have a code which functiones (regardless of indicator). I need to find principle for "candle crossing"...         int start() { //---- if(Bars<=RSIPeriod) return(0); //---- i=RSIPeriod;...
[Deleted]
Hi I was working on a expert adivsor based on an indicator. However, once I load the indicator on to the chart the indicator shows the buy and sell arrows on the chart but unfortunately the values are not being shown in the Data window. How do I get buffer values for the up and down arrow? So that I...
Hello Good People, I've been trying to use MA_AngleZeroSigMA in my EA for a while with no success. My code uses a total of 7 indicators with a filter region. All indicators work perfectly and take trades excerpt MA_AngleZeroSigMA. I had to make slight repairs to MA_AngleZeroSigMA indicator and...
[Deleted]
Before I go any further, let me say that I have searched carefully using the forum search feature and using Google, and while I am aware that there are many threads over the years about unmatched data errors, NONE that I found addressed the issue I am facing. Following advice in many of those posts,...
Hi, I'm very serious about taking advantage of algotrading. However, the modelling quality of my bactest is 50% or less. Even with that number, I'm printing out the time of the tick and I'm getting it every 3 seconds or so. My strategy is based on hourly candlesticks and getting a price update every...
hi guy i have  a questions i  have created a EA , but i see  a  strange effect . when i attach it  in USDCAD , only  in  one  cross EA , work good ,  but  when i  attach in  twice or more  cross , i dont know  why  the  EA interact , i  use different magic number.   some one have idea??? thankz so...
Hi Guys,   i want to calculate MA cross over on MACD in mt4 its easy u just MA to "first indicator's data" and thats it! however when i try to do this with MQL it says "ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE" Can't convert Enum coz by any means this will be 8th but on help file it has from 0~6 so wondering how to...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there any indicator to find the 'Support/Resistance for last 1 hour or 4 hour' that I can use in Expert Advisor  . Thanks Ajay
I understand that prev_calculated = 0 is passed to the first call of OnCalculate then it is incremented each time by one? So inside OnCalculate, how would I handle all bars that are less than prev_calculated?  If prev_calculated starts at, 0, then there's nothing to do as in:   for (int i=0; i <...
Documentation says it's possible, but when i color one fibo level line, all lines get the same color. ObjectSetString( kaartid, Fibo , OBJPROP_LEVELTEXT, i, "label text" ); What am i doing wrong?
Hi everybody, I need to know if it si possible in someway to modify the "zoom in" "zoom out" so that the percentage of graphic zoomed with each clik is less than present. I just need a zoom in the graphic in a scale between the possibilities that the platform has as usual. Thanks a lot for your help...
Hi, I don't receive results when I do a Post Http Request,  instead with a Get Http Request this code works:   string GetPHP(string path, string data){   string headers = "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded";   string Types = "";   char acceptTypes[];   StringToCharArray(Types,...
[Deleted]
  MQLock S32  (1)
Hello i use the MQLock S32 Roboter that is for one hour chart an in the AUD/NZD currencie. But the roboter dosen´t trade. I dont know why?? Thanks frittndo
Hi, Need help.. lol During back test, there is no trades in certain period although my history center have those period record. from below trade results, it shows that there are no trades in 2015.4.15 till 2016.1.4, may I know why will this happen and how can I solve it? 411 2015.04.14 04:49...
  order open  (2)
Hi,   Can anyone tell me how to open an order during a retracement of the graph. for example assume initial GBPUSD price is 1.3000 suddenly it rises to 1.3100 (for news or any other reason)  then its coming down towards 1.3080 during this retracement my EA need open a sell order.  can anyone help me...
I am trying to add trendlines to a chart based on OBJ_TREND in the MQL4 documentation example. https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_trend Can someone please explain what p1-=1 means in the for loop     for(int i=0;i<v_steps;i++)     {      //--- use the following...
Hi everyone, what happens if my ea opens a position (with a stop loss) on friday and it's still open after the broker shuts the service? From friday 10pm to monday morning my metatrader chart is dead, is it ok if my position is still open or should I close it before 10pm? Thank you. Luca
Hello, first a little introduction: I am newbie to mql4 and coding. I try to understand a simple well known custom indicator to be able to code my own one. But I can not understand it. So this is the code: #property copyright "Kalenzo"#property link      "bartlomiej.gorski@gmail.com"//----#property...
hi i've got this code iv worked  to make better indicator coding skills and what im hoping to do is to replace the candlesticks. suggestions? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Indicator Name: ChartBucket//| E-mail: subgenius@inbox...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I'm interested in using chat software to send trade instructions to an EA in MT4. Slack has an Outgoing WebHooks integration that will allow me to send an http request but I haven't been able to find any way for MT4 to receive these requests so they can be acted on. I can send http...
This is following on from a recent post I built this little indicator with some valued help to measure in my eyes, a pairs "strength". Use it much like an RSI or Stochs. But that's another topic....
I am trying to select a price level on a 1hour bar that is part of a daily bar with a certain characteristic. Something along the following line, as an example: If ((daily bar  == certain characteristic) -> zoom into 1hour bars and do 'whatever'...)     To make the transfer from Daily to 1H, I...
I try to create a two-tone Bollinger following phases. It is no doubt very simple but I can not find why when changing colors there are holes ...   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Bollinger Phases Bi-Color.mq4...
I am writing a script in MQL4 language for Metatrader 4 which is using C# DLL library for further data processing.   What I'm trying to do is to pass an array of following MQL structures: struct marketUpdate{        double openPrice;    double closePrice;    double highPrice;    double...
Hi all I trying to code the condition of finding DT. I want to check previous 40 bars starting from 6th bar to find the one(H1) with max equals to previous d1 bar. Then I want to check if neck of double bottom is over 20% of average daily range if conditions are met return True. Plz help bool DT ()
New article Graphical Interfaces VII: the Tables Controls (Chapter 1) has been published: The seventh part of the series on MetaTrader graphical interfaces deals with three table types: text label, edit box and rendered one. Another important and frequently used controls are tabs allowing you to...
  ZigZag broken  (1)
Hello everyone! I would take 3 points of the Zig Zag and breakage have a signal. This is my code but unfortunately it does not work .... a little help, please? //--- indicator settings#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_type1 DRAW_ARROW#property...
 Hi all, may i know is it possible to key in the input as array style?  In my ea, i wrote like orange highlighted as below:  extern double array[];  but i get the error message:  'array' - objects and arrays are not allowed as inputs.   Need advice. thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
  iCustom Question  (12   1 2)
I have an indicator which compares several values. I which to bring those values into my EA. So far, what I've found, of the use of iCustom function is; calling the name of the indicator and comparing two different time periods of the same MA. How would I use iCustom to compare two different...