Maximum number of indicators in an EA

Hi,

For various reasons instead of writing many stand alone EA's and running each in its own terminal, I have instead opted to run those same strategies  in a single EA that cycles through them as a series of function calls.

I may have got carried away.  I now have 36 such functions, each of which might use well over 10 indicators.  Initially I had not even considered that I might run up against a hard limit of the numbers of indicators I might use.  I had supposed that once the program left the function memory etc would be released and the limit would not be an issue either.

Whether it is the number of indicators hitting a hard limit or exposing a memory leak somewhere, I don't know, but since release 1045 the terminal can only handle my EA for about 8 hours before it starts to behave erratically.  The first sign is a popup window that says "A required resource was."  It persists with the new release as well.

The service desk was kind enough to answer question on this and they think it is a result of the total # of indicators.

Has anyone run up against something similar?

Kind regards,

Nathan

Reason: