Is metatrader 4 down?

I cannot connect to my live account via the computer or the phone app. I have tried all the basic fixes. Any info on why this may be happening would be greatful.

contact your broker, during market close  they might have maintenance going on.

61333335:
contact your broker, during market close  they might have maintenance going on.

Thanks thats what I am thinking too unfortunately I tried calling and sending an email but having issues getting through. Just have to wait and see I guess.

hi.the forex market is started but I cant trade at all. and I got trade that from last Friday I didn't sell off. pls advice

tclee273977:
hi.the forex market is started but I cant trade at all. and I got trade that from last Friday I didn't sell off. pls advice
Depends on your time zone. For me it is 545 pm right now and the markets have been moving for 45 minutes but I cannot do anything until 6 pm. Try again in about 15 min 1 hour after they have already started moving 

jgibs533, where you from? thanks for the info

jgibs533:
I cannot connect to my live account via the computer or the phone app. I have tried all the basic fixes. Any info on why this may be happening would be greatful.

Works for me on both desktop (windows 7) and phone (android).

It could just be that your brokerage is doing some maintenance work or something on their servers.

Jack Thomas:

Works for me on both desktop (windows 7) and phone (android).

It could just be that your brokerage is doing some maintenance work or something on their servers.

Yes that's what it was. As soon as the markets opened everything logged in. Thanks for the reply
Reason: