Reminding memory in MT4 while starting new session

I have problem in initilized all the variable while starting the new session of my EA. e.g. my martingale may go to level 3, it is loss, then I close it. After that I start another new session, it will continue to level 4, But I want is for it to initialize to level 1 again, not level 4. That is why whenever I start a new session, it will run crazy for a while before it goes properly. Anyone could help.

louiseneoh:
I have problem in initilized all the variable while starting the new session of my EA. e.g. my martingale may go to level 3, it is loss, then I close it. After that I start another new session, it will continue to level 4, But I want is for it to initialize to level 1 again, not level 4. That is why whenever I start a new session, it will run crazy for a while before it goes properly. Anyone could help.

We would need to see (the relevant bits of) the code

louiseneoh it will continue to level 4, But I want is for it to initialize to level 1 again, not level 4. T
  1. So code it to not go to four.
  2. learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: