Time machine. Your actions. - page 16

fozi:

I see you're good.

Do you like to make jokes?

I'd rather not mess with you. Maybe tomorrow the CF will be on the market and you'll have to buy an anti-aircraft system to shoot down flying fozi and shitting on their heads.

Peter_Zabriski:
The sad thing is that if you have CF, you cannot use it. By definition, you are in a different reality. And I wanted to fix that one, so I have to use volatility, sit on the ground and howl in terror.
If you need the money... you could follow the Templars back in the day with a CF... or other treasure hunters)

))) I imagined this picture. fozi turns on Wagner, joins the MB, turns into a cow (past incarnation) and shits to "The Flight of Valkyries" on the heads of crazed philistines. Swanky flight of Valkyries. I mean, fantasy... You know, it is not healthy for some people (formerly diarrhoeal cows) to dream.

jelizavettka:
If money is needed ... then you can follow the same Templars back in the day with a CF... or other treasure hunters)

And how would you follow? )))) Ways of finding out information? Something like - hey no one saw where they buried the gold )))) hee hee

solar:

And how would you follow ? )))) Ways of finding out information ? Something like - hey no one saw where they buried the gold )))) Hee-hee
I have an invisible time machine with a tracking function.)

solar:

And how would you follow ? )))) Ways of finding out information ? Something like - hey, has anyone seen where the gold is buried))) hee hee.

- say that again, witch.

Peter_Zabriski:
))) I imagined this picture. fozi turns on Wagner, joins the MB, turns into a cow (past incarnation) and shits to "The Flight of Valkyries" on the heads of insane philistines. A magnificent flight of Valkyries. I mean, fantasy... You know, it is not healthy for some people (formerly diarrhoeal cows) to dream.
Speaking of which: Yes, I owe one little guy. Trouble is, I haven't been able to find him since. It'll be thirty years...

One of Kuttner's stories about the Hogbans. No harm in rereading it.

sever32:

- say it again, witch.

Unlikely... unlikely... unhelpful.

jelizavettka:
So I have an invisible time machine with a tracking function)))

I take it this is not the basic version, but some kind of advanced version ?

404 The page you have requested does not exist Victor, be more specific.
Reason: