Time machine. Your actions.

I, for one, would have corrected something in ancient Egypt. What was the point of persecuting the Jews?!

Break it, at once.

I'd go to the Paleozoic, Mesozoic, Cenozoic eras for a picnic.

Mischek2:
Break it, at once.

? Okay. That's -- that's understandable. But still. Mish. What's the first thing you'd do if you had the chance to change. Ouch! That's my cue. No, you're not.
What would you do if you had the chance - go back.

sever32:

What, no worthy drinking companions, ichthyosaurs drinking on par?

would destroy the creator of the time machine

Peter_Zabriski:

? Okay. (sighs) It's understandable. But still. Mish. What's the first thing you'd do if you had the chance to change. Ouch! That's my cue. No, you're not.
What would you do if you had the chance - go back.

You don't have to change anything. First of all, it's unnatural. Secondly, having predictability doesn't make life any more interesting. Thirdly, what is there to change? Not to make mistakes? Then today it won't be you anymore.

Break . Break the shaitan-machine to hell.

sever32:

I'd have eaten you there.)

eh=)) would have taken the history of quotes with me and gone back a dozen years=)))

Mischek2:

You don't have to change anything. First of all, it's unnatural. Secondly, having predictability makes life not more interesting. Thirdly, what is there to change? Don't make mistakes? Then today it won't be you anymore.

Break . Break the shaitan-machine to hell.

Besides, given that man is a dangerous creature in his own right, such technology will sooner or later end up in the hands of some asshole. ... ...so unscramble everything. the blueprints, the machine, the creator and for the company of relatives )))))

solar:

Besides, given that man is a dangerous creature in his own right, such technology will sooner or later end up in the hands of some asshole. ... ...so unaccount for everything. The blueprints, the machine, the creator and his relatives ))))).

...and this thread and Grun...)
Reason: