Does any one know how to move a price on Mt4 platform?

I know this may sound strange. But is there a way of moving the currency price on a Mt4 platform ?  Similar to moving the SL and TP manually. I need this to be able to test an EAs performance. Otherwise it takes hours and hours to get to the price.

Is there some mechanism or application that can be run on a Mt4 platform?

Thanks

Jim.

Jim Salib:I know this may sound strange. But is there a way of moving the currency price on a Mt4 platform ?  Similar to moving the SL and TP manually. I need this to be able to test an EAs performance. Otherwise it takes hours and hours to get to the price.

Is there some mechanism or application that can be run on a Mt4 platform?

Move the price???? Do you mean change the chart positioning/scale or the actual price?

If it is the actual price, than that makes no sense and the short answer is NO! The Chart you can scale and scroll, but the actual prices - NO!

You may need to explain yourself in more detail if you want suggestions for alternatives, such as generating Offline charts with user-defined data (but that wont help with back-testing EAs in the Strategy Tester).

If you want user-defined data in FXT files for the back-testing, then you can generate that with 3rd party tools, but your should reconsidering the reason why you want to "move the price", before resorting to that.

You may be looking at your problem in an incorrect way, and the alternatives may be easier to achieve and also make more sense than "moving the price".

Jim Salib: I need this to be able to test an EAs performance. Otherwise it takes hours and hours to get to the price. Is there some mechanism or application that can be run on a Mt4 platform?
Yes, it's called the Strategy Tester in visual mode and runs the ticks as fast as you want.
Reason: