Programmer looking for strategy collaboration - page 4

ASNBMP wrote >>
check ASNBMP there is three ea try it altogether in 15 minute frame EURUSD Ithink its good for U

Which 3 EA's you are talking about? Can you attach the file.

MDR wrote >>
Im who your looking for, i got a 90% profitable strategy and I need someone to code it to EA, if you can help me, just email me at moondawnradiance@live.com, tq!

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am a professional programmer who is also a big time options and forex trader so I have a lot of experience and am always interested in new profitable projects. The great thing is that I have a huge library of base code that we only need to add the strategies too. I can handle risk based money management and just about anything else you need. Drop me a line back on here and we can talk more. I dont have a lot of time so if you are ina hurry you might want to look somewhere else but if you don't mind it done right and slowly then lets do it. Plusm I dont care if you want to sell it as long as I have right to run it for my own benefit, I will happily give you rights to the code.

Hi,

I’m a new comer to the ForEx, but have used computers for over 30 years and have done a little bit of programming along the way.

. Both Martingale AEs like PipMaker and Hedgers like RubberBands are great profit makers, but their downfall is that the losing trades don’t get canceled out EARLY, if at all. A tight Stop Loss on the losing trade of hedging pairs makes them very profitable. I also have a great little commercial utility from PipBoxer.Com that is a 2 stage Trailing Stop Loss (PBTS) that helps these systems and is very reasonably priced. It works with RubberBands AE but unfortunately not with PipMaker.

. When I use these programs in more of a Scalping mode, which they are great for as they recognize and place a lot of trades very quickly (especially PipMaker and RubberBands when it is in its ‘Safety Mode’) and manually add a TIGHT Stop Loss or close out the losing trade myself VERY EARLY: in Hedgers as soon it is clear which of the trading pair is definitely losing money and the other is making it; then both of these approaches are VERY profitable.

. I have no experience programming MT4 and I don’t know if personal circumstances will permit me to undertake programming in this area. At this stage if I am going to do it I will wait till MT5 comes out.

. I appeal to programmers to put an adjustable Stop Loss and preferably a Trailing Stop Loss as well onto PipMaker and these systems will be GREAT and VERY profitable EAs.

Thanks for sharing . . . . . …………………. . . (8 >) Prosperous Trading (< 8)

DougRH4x

Can anyone help me to make a pending order EA that trades with time that is one can determine the time trade should be opened and once it take profits it should be closed especially using hedging trades!

jingodelcuyo wrote >>

I am a programmer, and I have been working with MT4/MQL4 for about 8 months. I have written over 50 indicators and EAs, but with little backtesting/demo success because my strategies are lame. I have gotten very good at implementing strategy logic in a correct and efficient manner, and when I want to implement a particular strategy, I can write it, test it, and debug it pretty fast and with good data management. If anyone is on the "other side" (great strategies, but little programming experience), let me know if you would like to collaborate...

Also, if any gurus out there want to throw me a bone (i.e. a basic strategy that works), I would be very happy (srth[at]templestreet.cc).

Thanks,

JDC

I've got a very good trading strategy, but can't post it public.

If you feel up to the task of creating an EA for it, I will send you the strategy but it's not going to be easy.

Email me if you are interrested.

vienzostijn@hotmail.com

Jingo,

I mainly develop trading systems which I market via the internet. My websites is www.apachescalper.com, I currently have two strategies that need EA's

programed for them. I'm willing to work out a financial arrangement on each unit sold. email me at apachescalper@yahoo.com

Thanks

Carl

Hi Richard, 

You are up for a great surprise , do you have telegram? mine is "@Osama_Mamdouh"

Or if you like contact me on my email "omamdouh@gmail.com"

My humble request is to code my excellent strategy which I obviously do not want to reveal here ..hehe ..

It is based on a certain breakout condition ( no not London breakout ) 

Only pending orders.

It works with certain pairs only 

No specific time for it , can happen any time 

It uses smart money management ( hedged martingale ) , not complicated as each trade could go up to 3-4 levels and then TP hit

It needs continuous watching of the chart ( cant do that all the time ) 

If you like to work with me on it , please let me know to discuss more!

looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Sam

Reason: