ios (iphone) Metatrader4 (QUOTES page always reset)

Hello,

I have recently downloaded the app Metatrader 4 and the problem that I have, is that the "QUOTES" page, every day resets and can't keep my markets saved.

Every time have to choose the markets again, erase those by default and on and on...

Can't really work this way if once or twice per day, have to lookup for the markets again.

Does anyone can help please?

Appreciate it!

Files:
IMG_6206.PNG  95 kb

gonzZ: I have recently downloaded the app Metatrader 4 and the problem that I have, is that the "QUOTES" page, every day resets and can't keep my markets saved.

Every time have to choose the markets again, erase those by default and on and on...

Can't really work this way if once or twice per day, have to lookup for the markets again.

I have both the MT4 and MT5 apps on an iPhone 6 (64GB, iOS v10.3.3), and I don't have that problem!

Maybe something else could be causing the reset on your device.

PS! I am however using the "Advanced" view instead of the "Simple" view, but I don't see how that could cause such behavior.

gonzZ:

Hello,

I have recently downloaded the app Metatrader 4 and the problem that I have, is that the "QUOTES" page, every day resets and can't keep my markets saved.

Appreciate it!

Hi, 

Did you manage to sort this out? i'm experiencing the same issue.

Thanks

Hi can I check if you have managed to resolve this issue as experiencing the same problem

Why mt4 is hanged on I phone 6 ?

İ have iPhone 6 Plus and I have also this stupid problem, anyone resolve this problem ???

Has anyone found the solution for this problem? I bought a new iphone 8 and its still resetting the quote screen periodically!

setting my mt4 to default. Iphone 6+ . Very crazy please. Any solution guys ? 

Edited
------------------------- MY SOLUTION------------------

Deleted some unauthorized apps I downloaded ( not jailboken). How I came to know:
I draw my S & R again and watched some movies on getting back to my mt4 it reset to default. 

Guys delete what is not cool or new apps especially unauthorized 

Any solution on quotes and chart reset, I experience this problem day in day out and it is so annoying 😢?

I've had the issue of the disappearance of drawings. It is SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!! Any new ideas on how to fix this?

I know the solution and it was very xxxxx easy 😂
Close the App and not let it on the background for more than 5 minutes. 
And by the way MetaTrader 4 no longer facing that stupid glitch.
Best of luck to you Bro 😘 
Reason: