Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Having troubles understanding the code? Perhaps, you can find an article on that topic!
bigred1143
bigred1143 2016.06.29 03:26 

I was getting messages sent from my MT4 desktop version to my iPhone MT4 app via the push notifications.  Now I can't even see the Messages listed on my Mobile MT4 apps Settings page.

They were working just fine for half of the day today, but then they just stopped.

Can't find my Metaquotes ID either.

Anyone else having this issue and anyone find a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro 2016.06.29 09:38  

Mine, is still working fine with no problems: MetaTrader 4 app (Build 947), running on a iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.2)

The "Messages" are under the "Settings" tab and the "MetaQuotes ID" is displayed at the very bottom of the "Messages" section.

Is it currently logged in into an account? Maybe when it is not, that section does not appear.

Also, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again!

bigred1143
bigred1143 2016.06.29 13:18  
FMIC:

Mine, is still working fine with no problems: MetaTrader 4 app (Build 947), running on a iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.2)

The "Messages" are under the "Settings" tab and the "MetaQuotes ID" is displayed at the very bottom of the "Messages" section.

Is it currently logged in into an account? Maybe when it is not, that section does not appear.

Also, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again!

Thank you for your advice.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled a bunch, but it's still not showing any Messages nor the Metaquotes ID.  Restarted my phone and all of that.  Still nothing.

MetaTrader 4 app (build 947), running on a iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 9.3.2)... the same as you.

I will continue my search for the answer.

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro 2016.06.29 14:43  
bigred1143:

Thank you for your advice.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled a bunch, but it's still not showing any Messages nor the Metaquotes ID.  Restarted my phone and all of that.  Still nothing.

MetaTrader 4 app (build 947), running on a iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 9.3.2)... the same as you.

I will continue my search for the answer.

Try connection to different account!
Mel1100
Mel1100 2016.10.19 15:14  
bigred1143:

I was getting messages sent from my MT4 desktop version to my iPhone MT4 app via the push notifications.  Now I can't even see the Messages listed on my Mobile MT4 apps Settings page.

They were working just fine for half of the day today, but then they just stopped.

Can't find my Metaquotes ID either.

Anyone else having this issue and anyone find a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

try going into your settings on your iPhone - Scroll down until You reach the MetaTrader App - Select it and then turn notification settings to on.

I had the same problem, but changing my settings on my iPhone resolved this.

Hope it works for you also! 

/
To add comments, please log in or register