Heiken Ashi indicator that paints candles from a higher timeframe on a lower timeframe in the background

Hi!

I'm looking for an indicator that paints a higher timeframe HA-candle in the background of a lower timeframe chart.

In the link from https://www.prorealcode.com/prorealtime-indicators/higher-time-frame-heikin-ashi-candles-on-a-lower-time-frame-chart/  for example on a M5 chart there is the H1 HA candle. I'm not looking for an indicator that shows the candles in the subwindow.

Cheers,

illiquid

Higher time frame Heikin Ashi candles on a lower time frame chart - Indicators - ProRealTime
Higher time frame Heikin Ashi candles on a lower time frame chart - Indicators - ProRealTime
  • pableitor
  • www.prorealcode.com
This indicator is based on an idea of Nicolas (= heikin ashi of higher TF ), with the difference that the Heikin Ashi candles of a higher time-frame are now superimposed on the price window of a given TF. Heikin Ashi candles are wonderful to filter the noise in the quotes and allow to see more …

illiquid:

Hi!

I'm looking for an indicator that paints a higher timeframe HA-candle in the background of a lower timeframe chart.

I give you my own MTF Heikin-Ashi program.

Files:

Naguisa Unada:

I give you my own MTF Heikin-Ashi program.

Thanks Naguisa for the Indicator :)   Works fine and I am happy now! Have a nice day!

illiquid:

Thanks Naguisa for the Indicator :)   Works fine and I am happy now! Have a nice day!

Thanks again for your Heiken Ashi indicator!

I do not want to annoy you, but I have 2 questions about it:

- For example, if I open a H1 chart and then your indicator with H4 and another with Daily on the same chart, then the colors get mixed in the overlaps. Is it somehow possible to change that so that the color of the H4 does not change when it is on the Daily? I hope you understand what I mean?

- if I have your indicator in the background of the chart then of course this Heiken Ashi can switch from upcandle to downcandle, for example. Is it possible to make this change visible on the chart? Similar to the picture in the link I gave above.

By the way, I believe that you could also sell this indicator in the market. In any case, no comparable indicators are known to me.

Best regards

• pableitor
  • www.prorealcode.com
This indicator is based on an idea of Nicolas (= heikin ashi of higher TF ), with the difference that the Heikin Ashi candles of a higher time-frame are now superimposed on the price window of a given TF. Heikin Ashi candles are wonderful to filter the noise in the quotes and allow to see more …

I think it can be done by making the object opaque, but I don't know if there is a method. It is impossible with my programming ability.
How about setting "Fill Candle" to false in other candles?

Naguisa Unada:
I think it can be done by making the object opaque, but I don't know if there is a method. It is impossible with my programming ability.
How about setting "Fill Candle" to false in other candles?

Thank you! I've found that the order of loading the 2 same indicators does change the colors. Now it's ok!