MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1014

[Deleted]
1)I need to know the advantages and disadvantages involved in using a robot for auto trading? 2) How much should be the account balance when using EA to be on safe side ? 3) Any views on genuine intellegent Robots :) I still feel personal strategy more reliable for day to day trading. But feel...
[Deleted]
Hi, when I insert horizontal line to graph and I want to find its price level (read price level) with using MQL code. I don´t think click mouse on line -> select Properties. It is manually. I want to find price level programatically. Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hi, I created a test file in the Meta Editor and was able to open the subsequent .ex4 file in the Meta Editor after it was compiled. But when I tried opening an .ex4 file that was sent to me (to edit some of the parameters ) I cold not open it - came up with gobbledegook. Is this because the file is
[Deleted]
  Expiry  (2)
Hi Can someone please help me with enabling Expiry on pending orders? It doesnt show the option to tick expiry at all, thanks in advance
[Deleted]
  just saying hi  (10)
Hey all
  dema crossing  (4)
Hi Trying to get a signal for dema crossing similar to ema crossing, but since iDEMA isn't available like iMA where I can just use "iMA(NULL, 0, 14, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, Current + 1)", I'm trying to create this myself. I can get the values for dema on the first tick of each new bar, but not...
Am a newbie in Forex programming.I want to test carry trading strategy,so opened a demo account in Alpari, the problem is when I checked some currencies with coding,got something too far different from what the site says. here is what I've written: DoubleToStr(Point,5)DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Symbol()...
i have a problem with \end_of_program - unbalanced left paranthesis, anyone can help?, i don't see the error. the latest functions calculate the sum of the prices of each symbol and operational direction and the other the sum of each symbol and operational direction, and then split them and know...
[Deleted]
hi attached is an example of a file that executes instant execution for predefined take profit,stop loss, lot size which i got from someone at forex tips. can someone help me modify it so that i can predefine settings for pending orders (buy and sell limits) particularily. Thanks
[Deleted]
I would like this Ea modified. Only thing that i would like changed is instead of the Fast MA indicator to use the custom indicator DEMA. extern string MA1Method = "Simple"; Change to ICustom DEMA from standard MA. extern string MA2Method = "Simple"; (KEEP AS IS)...
Hi MT4 Community, i want to develop a plugin which will make live feed possible for mt4. My question is; has someone done something similar before? Where are the problematics i should aware? Can you please comment this topic by 1-2 sentences? My idea is to open a new Symbol like _EURUSD and feed...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone! I got a probably easy to answer question. How can I switch on the arrows that show me the position of my entered trades? I installed another MT4 on my pc and I don´t get it... Thanks in advance for the missing link :)
[Deleted]
Hi, i would like to program strategy which can execute orders on multiple symbols simultaneously. Not only use other instruments for information about "data1". Imagine strategy with 3 data samples, you want to execute orders on two of them and use third like an indicator. Is that even possible in MT...
In the following MQ info, I don't see any difference in the Functions other than the last variable/argument is different. Other than that the Format and Structure are EXACTLY the same are they not? I know that one can use the void Non-ReturnFunction (a,b,c) Likewise returning: return() [and...
  MQL4 v432  (12   1 2)
Why is it that my script function in older version.... And now my script does not function correctly in this latest update... The problem I have found is that I cannot modify my orders anymore such as takeprofit or stoploss from my script. If I change takeprofit or stoploss from MT4 manually, then...
[Deleted]
Hi Folks, i'm currently making a tool to automatically export data from strategy tester reports into a database. Everything works fine so far, however i would like to generate an ID, when the test starts and put it into the html file. Until now, the only ways to modify the report i found were to...
Comrades, I would like to ask for help with the following question: Question 1. I want to write an indicator that would be able to take into account changes in the "behaviour" of a financial time series. In my head I imagine the following: Step 1. I know the time of news publication, time moment t;
Hi everyone, just wondering if it is possible to include in an EA the following. I would like my EA to count closed/completed orders after every close/takeprofit/. and if the closed orders value reaches a certain number, any number defined by user ie (300 completed orders) then close all orders....
Virtually all of the world's indices are standing on their GLOBAL DEVELOPMENTS, so the countdown to the second wave of the crisis has already begun. According to my calculations the global collapse will start in the autumn of 2011. I suggest that you post your opinion on this subject in this thread
Hello I'm working at a grid system and for the lots-sices i would like to count the lots. openselllots = the lots of all open SELL posistions openbuylots = the lots of all open BUY posistions double openselllots, openbuylots; if(OrdersTotal()>0) for(i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){...
[Deleted]
I know people don't like martingale systems but I would like to have EA for this. I'm not very familiar with EA's so I don't know if this is possible to make but here it is: EA that I could adjust while I'm using it so I could just set the price levels and lot sizes i want it to use in any...
Is anybody else using Alpari UK? I have been using an Alpari Classic account for the past year and was very satisfied. However, during this month I've experience five connection failures on both my VPS and pc at home. It last from a few minutes to over an hour. Once the connection has been...
[Deleted]
[Deleted]
Newbie and must be completely stupid. Using MACD Sample.mq4 able to compile without errors and get MACD Sample.ex4 in navigator Templates after clicking files "Show All". Attempt to drag drop this .ex4 file onto chart but nothing happens. Suspect there should be an Experts directory shown in
[Deleted]
There Are two sets in this version This Robot Works Only On Interested People Mail Me At Post edited because is advertising and is arguing with RaptorUK -BB-
[Deleted]
Hello guys. I'm using LibOrderReliable to place/modify orders. If I use the same EA on different pairs and the want/need to call LibOrderReliable- can this cause problems. There is always one EA saying "could not find LibOrderReliable". Could this have something to do with it? If so: What's your...
i can not use filewrite() /fileopen()/fileclose() function,and now want to write data to excell file .may you help me ? the data format is like this : A column write in data "x ",B in "y",C in "z" .....all the data is int,and the file directory is "F:/sss.csv" . i have usd print() function write...
[Deleted]
Hey, If i set previously in the ' int Start ' Wysoka=iHigh("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,n+2); and Niska=iLow("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,n+2); The indicator appears on the chart, so i guess variables Wysoka and Niska are also set right with the High/Low price? So I want now just to open trades while the price is...
"I go against the axe In my hands clutching the crowbar, As a symbol of the triumph of Good In its struggle against Evil." (c) F.X.AntiMartin // My translation It's done. Finally we can rejoice at the chance to finish, that is, to clarify to the very end the topic of martingale. And the
Hello, I run several MT4-Clients on my server and sometimes I got the message "cannot login [No connection]" in the journal What does this mean? I don't fount a documentation of this. I run the same EA in different clients to the same Broker on the same account. So they use the same...