New API MetaTrader 4 AVAILABLE - page 19

I`m interested in.. Pls, connect me by this mail red.line@fxmail.ru.. Because all mails i sent to you are backed. :((

Possible to pay on WebMoney?

oEE wrote >>
Possible to pay on WebMoney?

Hi,

We Are finding some issues mostly with security (license model). For this reason we are stopping to sell API until solve these issues.

Regards,
Tradezone's Team

TradeZone:

Hi,

We Are finding some issues mostly with security (license model). For this reason we are stopping to sell API until solve these issues.

Regards,
Tradezone's Team

Hi . could please inform if the api will available soon? Thank you

Did anyone solve problem with Vista 32 and VS2008? Am trying just to login and exception is thrown everytime.

Thank you, Dafko

TradeZone wrote >>

Hi, Folks!

We developped a dll capable of handling several instances of client terminal MT4 in background, allowing login in several accounts and multiples brokers simultaneously(MAX. 32).

Mainly goal, we kept in mind, when developing this API was permit handling orders in MetaTrader brokers from anothers softwares, for example MetaStock.

This API has more than 55 functions provindg informations about:

• Symbols and History;
  • Accounts, including support to AccountFreeMarginCheck();
  • Orders, reading historical/opened orders, sending any kind of them(buy/sell, limit/stop, ...), and changing take profit, stop loss, etc.;
  • Market Info, used mainly to retrieve Bid/Ask;
  • Errors occurred in each account;
  • and some checkup functions.

This installation is zipped and available to download at http://www.itevolution.com.br/tz/files/TZMT4API.zip

You can use it on any platform you want. There is a text inside installation(<TZAPIFolder>\Developer) describing all functions and its C's header, and also a Delphi's header too.

This API can be also used in MT4 like code sample below.

Best regards and profitable trade!

New MetaTrader API for .NET from Amplefile

http://www.dotnetremoting.com/dow.aspx
inquires : support@dotnetremoting.com

Hello, TradeZone . Can you upload the trial version that will working until September, 2009? The current release has stop date - 2008/12/12

Hello! Wanted to know - the library is already available? Link does not work, but I really need it. How can I get this library?

Can't see any working link with a valid MP4 API, can someone send me a correct link or more info via PM? thank you very much.

New version, Unlimited users, If you need contact me, Limited copy offer. respbc@hotmail.com
Reason: