MQL4 VPS reset

Hi Guys,

So my EA left a trade open over the weekend on a VPS. After the weekend I saw that another trade was also opened and the old one wasn't closed. I don't know what is going on. Did part of my EA reset over the weekend or what?

Also

My EA is supposed to close all open positions oninit, but that didn't happen either?

Thank you

If you are about MQL5 VPS so this kind of VPS is "your Metatrader in cloud".
yes, MQL5 VPS = Metatrader.
If your EA works on VPS so you can check VPS journal/logs (two log files) to understand about everything.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev:
If you are about MQL5 VPS so this kind of VPS is "your Metatrader in cloud".
yes, MQL5 VPS = Metatrader.
If your EA works on VPS so you can check VPS journal/logs (two log files) to understand about everything.

Hi man, 

Thank you for replying, my VPS journal shows that the EA was actually reinitialized. But I don't know why it didn't close the open orders.

Thanks

Wihandebeer:

Hi man, 

Thank you for replying, my VPS journal shows that the EA was actually reinitialized. But I don't know why it didn't close the open orders.

Thanks

I do not know too.
But I know that MQL5 VPS is Metatrader (same with your Metatrader at home's computer) so if it should close so it will close, if it should not close so - not ..
It is related to the EA anyway (or some condition the EA works for example).

Is there maybe a technical support number that I can call?

Wihandebeer:

Hi Guys,

So my EA left a trade open over the weekend on a VPS. After the weekend I saw that another trade was also opened and the old one wasn't closed. I don't know what is going on. Did part of my EA reset over the weekend or what?

Also

My EA is supposed to close all open positions oninit, but that didn't happen either?

Thank you

You successfully produced a bug.

How can I contact my VPS's hoster?

Wihandebeer:
Is there maybe a technical support number that I can call?
The service desk is dealing with the financial issues only, and any technical possible issues should be discussed on the forum.
Besides, if it is bug in your EA so the service desk will not deal with it and will not evaluate it sorry.
Reason: