Control point .Fxt file generation problem

I'm using MT4 1320 (2020/12/11) and i backtest my EA with 10 years of historical data downloaded and imported with QuantDataManager.

I'm used to test with Control Points and I'm facing a very strage situation. I've not found any solution on the forum or elsewhere on the web...

When i start backtesting, MT4 keeps very long creating the "XXXXXX1_1.FXT" file (M1 - Control Points)...10 minutes, 20 or in some cases 30 minutes, then the real backtest begins, the progressbar starts to move and after 3 minutes it finish.

I started having this problem since this week when i switched to a new broker and passetd to release 1323 from 1320. Another difference is that, before i just downloaded data from QuantDataManager and imported in MT4. With the new broker, before importing, i converted data to the broker timezone from QuantDataManager.

I also want to notice that not always the Control Points FXT takes long to be created. Sometimes it take just 30 seconds, that was the correct behaviour i was used to when i backtested before reimporting data.

Also, when it takes long, the equity line has the same shape of when the backtest takes just 30 seconds, but it has much less slope giving me less profit or sometimes negative but always with same shape.

When it takes 30 seconds the equity is correct, same as before reexporting and same as if i use EveryTick backtesting.

This is a very strage situation i know. I hope you could help me investigating how, sometimes the control points creation gets so long resulting in fake backtest results.

You are my only resourse to find a solution

Thanks

Roberto