Trading championship - been kicked off without any reason?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has been kicked off the trading championship (after your expert etc has been accepted), for no specified reason? After submitting my Expert about ten days ago, I received the following report about my expert:

The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report:
-----------------------
2007.09.21 16:37 loading
tradingcomp on GBPUSD:60
397 kb of log files (must be less than 64 000 kb)
0 min 28 seconds
Errors: 0

The "Your files have been accepted after moderators check:" has been ticked, yet I've just received the following e-mail today (30 Sept):

=======================================================================================
Since your Expert Advisor is not allowed to participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2007, your Expert Advisor's files have been removed from the server.

Best regards,
MQL4.community Support Service
https://www.mql4.com//

=========================================================================================

Has anybody else's Expert been rejected after it's been accepted? The frustrating thing is that I only received the rejection e-mail this morning (i.e. after Sept 21) and can hence, not supply an "acceptable" (whatever that may be as I've been told nothing about what's actually wrong with it!) Expert anymore.

I sympathize to your situation. Hopefully it's just a system glitch and your EA can be restored into the game before it starts.

fireflies:
I sympathize to your situation. Hopefully it's just a system glitch and your EA can be restored into the game before it starts.
Thanks fireflies - I appreciate it.

cw1:
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has been kicked off the trading championship (after your expert etc has been accepted), for no specified reason? After submitting my Expert about ten days ago, I received the following report about my expert:
Has anybody else's Expert been rejected after it's been accepted? The frustrating thing is that I only received the rejection e-mail this morning (i.e. after Sept 21) and can hence, not supply an "acceptable" (whatever that may be as I've been told nothing about what's actually wrong with it!) Expert anymore.

Same here, rejected also ...... :-(

cebu:
cw1:
Hi,

Same here, rejected also ...... :-(

Yeah, I've justed spotted an email in my account that says the same thing ..."Since your Expert Advisor is not allowed to participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2007, your Expert Advisor's files have been removed from the server."...I'm absolutely raging. I'm hoping it is some sort of error and my expert will be included as I did get the email previously saying my expert compiled and was ready to run.

For those with the same problem let us know if the situation gets resolved for you or you are given a reason as to why your expert was removed.

Not impressed!

Are your names on the list?

https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en

Hi Phy,

Thanks for the reply and link - no, my name is not on the list. Looks like it isn't a computer glitch.... absolutely ridiculous but what can you do?

Bummer

I guess they tested your EA and it was too good :)

Hi Phy,

Wish that was the case! The bizaar thing is that I also put this post on the MetaQuotes forum and my post has been deleted!

cw1:
Hi Phy,

Wish that was the case! The bizaar thing is that I also put this post on the MetaQuotes forum and my post has been deleted!

I see you got a partial answer over there...

Yeah - I'm starting to get a little worried now. What now concerns me is that my Expert is actually profitable over multiple currency pairs, having tested this with numerous backtest, forward test simulations etc and running it on a demo account for 3 months. The question is now - have they actually deleted it? Or was this a ploy to flog someone's profitable Expert? It probably sounds like I'm being a bit paranoid but I can't think of any other reasons why MetaQuotes would kick me off a day before the competition started (after having previously accepted my Expert) and then refuse to provide any reason why....

Talk about a great way to alienate you clients!
Reason: