Trading championship - been kicked off without any reason? - page 2

Oh well.

Just imagine trying to collect your prize...

... and get out of town with it...

Rule II.8 Organizers reserve the right to refuse registration to a Participant without showing the cause and to disqualify him/her showing the cause.

I am sorry.

How soothing approach in the world of finance, which is about trust, nothing else.

Phy - Yeah - that's probably about it!

And Stringo - it's all very nice to have these sorts of rules and regulations but they don't do anything to promote the cause. I certainly won't bother participating again, wasting hours converting my Expert to work within the trading competition's rules when it can get dumped for no reason whatsoever. I also won't be pointing out any further bugs or wasting my time with any future MetaQuotes problems (which I did quite a bit of in the past - ask Slawa). Rather than being sympathetic and providing good bug replication scenarios, I'll be joining the other ranters on this site every time a bug or problem raises it's head. That you guys can't see the fact that you totally alienate people with these sorts of ridiculous actions, just shows that you've got a lot to learn about the value of the indirect help and feedback you get from your customers.

stringo:

Rule II.8 Organizers reserve the right to refuse registration to a Participant without showing the cause and to disqualify him/her showing the cause.

I am sorry.

There you have it... Rules is rules... Better luck next year...

phy:

Oh well.

Just imagine trying to collect your prize...

... and get out of town with it...

Brilliant Phy ;))))))) LOL

cw1:
Phy - Yeah - that's probably about it!

And Stringo - it's all very nice to have these sorts of rules and regulations but they don't do anything to promote the cause. I certainly won't bother participating again, wasting hours converting my Expert to work within the trading competition's rules when it can get dumped for no reason whatsoever. I also won't be pointing out any further bugs or wasting my time with any future MetaQuotes problems (which I did quite a bit of in the past - ask Slawa). Rather than being sympathetic and providing good bug replication scenarios, I'll be joining the other ranters on this site every time a bug or problem raises it's head. That you guys can't see the fact that you totally alienate people with these sorts of ridiculous actions, just shows that you've got a lot to learn about the value of the indirect help and feedback you get from your customers.

Hi CW1,....I know exactly how you feel, I was told I'm a cheat !!! F$%#$% ridiculous !!!

This was my grumble before this started:

=================================================================================

Dear Renat,

I promise you I do not have a second account, that is my brother Hugh's account and I have tried on many occasions to offer that I prove this to you by faxing our ID documents, and/or Bank details, or ANYTHING else to you for you to see. We are not cheats and want to compete faily, but you will not allow us to prove this to you.

Could you please tell me why you will you not allow me to prove this to you?

Surely it is only fair of yourself and the jury to allow us to prove that at least to you? And show you that we are NOT cheats as is thought.

IF you honestly and truly believe after all that I have offered for you to check up on, then at least please allow EITHER myself or my brother to compete fairly.

As I said many times (and never hidden one bit of information from Metaquotes) before:

My brother Hugh (Birdwatcher) and I are two seperate individuals and have seperate EA's, use different technical indicators, with seperate strategies, please allow us to prove all of this to you by whatever means you deem necessary, whether we both send/fax you our ID documents (with information as in our private profile details), or individual bank details, or the EA source code for you to analyze (I use MA's - trade LONG & SHORT; and he uses Parabolic SAR, Custom indicator and MA's - only trades LONG).

======================================================================================================

Hi forexplotno,

Well, it sounds like they certainly didn't give you much of a chance either! But at least they actually provided you with a reason, however bizaar it may seem. I didn't even get that! All I got was that pathetic excuse from the rulebook that they can dump anyone they like without a reason!

Just out of curiosity, was your Expert definitely profitable - i.e. had you back and forward tested it, run it on a demo or live account etc?
Reason: