Automated Trading Championship 2007: Interview with Olexandr Topchylo (Better)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Olexandr Topchylo (Better) has been published. He performed unsuccessfully in the last-year Championship, and this failure was the making of him. Olexandr learned the lesson and became the leader of Championship 2007 with a huge equity!

The last-year system can be called scalping. However, I have revised my position towards this trading technique since that Championship. My present system is based on absolutely different principles... the results of scalping EAs may be as different as day and night in Tester, on a demo account or in real trading, as well as they are different for different brokers. So such strategies are unfit for a long-term and stable trading forex.

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2007 is organized by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD and the popular TRADERS` magazine.

Reason: