MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1592

[Deleted]
when an order sell Gbpusd :op = 2.0024 sl = 2.0054 profit = 1.9807 ask = 1.9959 ,I modify sl to 1.9979 by orderModify() . And orderModify() return the value of Error= 130 (non-valid stoploss). the code is as follows : bool bSuccess = false ; double _OrderStopLoss = OrderStopLoss() ; double...
[Deleted]
when an order sell Gbpusd :op = 2.0024 sl = 2.0054 profit = 1.9807 ask = 1.9959, I modify sl to 1.9979 by OrderModify(). but,to my suprise, the function return the value of error 130 ( non-valid stoploss). the following is my code : bool bSuccess = false ; double _OrderStopLoss =...
[Deleted]
dear all I have created a very very simple dll using visual studio 2005; here is the definitions, but it doesn't work: cpp file: // TestDLL.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application. // #include "stdafx.h" #ifdef _MANAGED #pragma managed(push, off) #endif
An ATS(Automated Trading System) is up for sale. The system is a Quantitative Pairs Trading Strategy, utilized by Hedge Funds for safer trading. The Trading System is based on an equity strategy detailed in this article http://www.traderslog.com/trading-pairs.htm The strategy is 100% fully...
[Deleted]
Sadly, I am not up to the task of adding an indicator that is available on this forum. I just cannot see what to do. I am sure there would be somewhere an FAQ, easy to understand instruction that even a Luddite such as I am I can follow. Could some kind Genie, please help me with instructions....
Hello, this works: double test[4]={1.1,2.1,3.1,4.1};ArraySetAsSeries(test,true);Print(test[0]," ",test[1]," ",test[2]," ",test[3]," size ",ArraySize(test)); it change the array indexing direction. But when does one full a array of this way, little or! Now, this dont works: double test[4];...
[Deleted]
I am trying to add a Time Filter to allow trading only during select times. I was refered to a site (http://www.cubesteak.net/2006/08/3-fold-trading-hours-filter-for-ea/) that has what I want to implement, but don't know how to do it. It says: "Simply wrap all your EA logic in the call to...
How do you open an EA script that is locked in the editor?
I bought an EA from Ebay that is not editable in the editor cause i couldnt access the script. I want to be able to go in there and change the timeframe from 30 mins to one hour. how do i open the EA to be able to edit it?
[Deleted]
I have written an indicator which perform significant amount of calculations. The result is that indicator is hard to use and slows down the system. Is there any guide available to optimize the mql4 code? If let me know if any one knows. Thanks,
[Deleted]
  point?  (2)
Can anyone tell me what the predefined variable "point" contains? The documentation says "Point size in the quote currency"? Im not sure what this means, Im confused by a definition of a word which uses the word its trying to define in the definition??? Many thanks
[Deleted]
  Multiple orders  (1)
Does anybody know the code needed to open and close multiple orders on the same chart. I think it has something to do with magic numbers?
[Deleted]
  ObjectGet error  (5)
Hi! What is problem with this code?The line draw is good,but i would get XDISTANCE while i would make a label to this line,And i must know the "a" line coordinate. ObjectCreate("a",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,price); ObjectSet("a",OBJPROP_COLOR,Red); ObjectSet("a",OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); int XDISTANCE=ObjectGet("a",...
[Deleted]
If I have my bands defined like this: BandTop1=iBands(NULL,0,26,1,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,1); BandTop2=iBands(NULL,0,26,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,1); BandBot1=iBands(NULL,0,26,1,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,1); BandBot2=iBands(NULL,0,26,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,1); What is the line that moves...
First, let me apologize for starting a new thread. I am new here. I did a search on "ATR" in hopes of placing my post in that group, but once there I could not figure out how to make a post! For now it seems I can only post by starting a new thread. So here goes.... I would like an mq4 file...
[Deleted]
Can you help me to make the Expert Advisor Alert and Auto trading expert for using OsMA (12,26,9) and Candle bars closing patterns. NAD
[Deleted]
Hi Can anyone highlight to me what could be wrong of the backtest result. When I tested my EA on 1 min timeframe by choosing "every tick" model. The modelling quality went down to only 25%. But it will back to 90& when I tested the same EA again on other timeframe such as 5 min or 1 hour Please...
Hello, I'm trying to write a code to manage all open orders regardless it's pairs. My idea is to attach it on one pair only but will manage orders from other pairs too. But it seems this code is failed, any idea why? for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) { OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS...
Is it possible to create an inidcator that plots a projection into the future for the bext x bars. For example, take a simple indicator that plots as a line on the screen. I want to be able to project it into the future beyond the last bar zero. I need to do this as I have a predictive algorithm
[Deleted]
Hello, I was wondering what is the most reliable way of solving the following problem: I look at a chart for which I have attached a Stochastic indicator . As price moves, the two lines in the indicator are also moving up and down... However, at certain points I want to know if: a) both of the lines
[Deleted]
Hi all any way to do that get beep alarm when indicator meets conditions ? thank you.
[Deleted]
  Wait to open  (3)
In my EA it opens a buy position and sell position when enabled. The problem is, I would like it to open a buy position and wait one pip (in either direction) to open the sell position. I am not sure how to do that. if(total==0) // Open init lots { openorder("Buy",0.1);...
[Deleted]
Here is a great tool to help you get experince faster, by trading on a simulated market. You can enter and exit trades like you would in a real market, so it gives you a more realistic feeling. You can speed it up, and slow it down as well. I have been able to practice trade a month in about 1 hour...
[Deleted]
  MetaTrader Club?  (1)
MetaTrader Club. I'm a newbie that could use the help of an actual person/group. Does anyone know of a 'club' that gets together in person?
[Deleted]
was trying to test whether the EA works when each new tick comes in. below is thecode. but there is no alert box comes up every time when there is a new tick. whatcould be wrong? int start() { Alert(Bars); }
Hello, I need to write the program under MQL4 for automatic process of investment for each item of FOREX market (under x-Trade v. 4.00 Build 206 platform), for example: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, OIL, GOLD etc... The program should be based on "Ichimoku Kinko Hyo" & "RSI" indicators. We have the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have been searching everywhere for a basic expert advisor for MT4 that does the following: Goes long when OsMA goes above 0 and short when goes below 0. If anyone has this, or knows where to find it, please let me know. Thanks. -Brian
Hi Rosh, sorry for this direct question, but a while ago you've mentioned that you MIGHT be interestd in coing Ehlers' sinewave indicator 'Ehlers sinewave indicator translation into MQL4' I am wondering if you made any progress on this... Thanks!
Hi all, I have a couple of indicators that are working very well. However, I wouldlike to see and follow the formation of my indicators bar by bar. Is that possible? Thanks a lot, brspMA
Hi coders, I coded EA based on some Vegas Daily rules. So it is not real Vegas Daily system. The best pair is GBPUSD, but it also work on USDCHF, EURJPY, GBPJPY, ERGBP. It uses VegasCurrencyIndicator and moving average of ForceIndex (1H TF, 2 period). Idicators and EA are attached bellow. Use for...