Signal Transmitter/Receiver! - page 12

hi, nice posting

but where is TradeSwitch.dll file.................?

Hi fxtrader625,

Thank you for your nice work.

I have a suggestion for your EA. I wonder if it is possible to share the info between Sender and Receiver via a TXT file instead of registry key.

I personally dont like to modify something within windows registry.

So is it possible to modify TradeSwitch.dll in this regard?

Thank you in advance.

Is there any more updates on this EA?! I mean which is the latest version of EA are you using?!

fxtrader625:
Hi all,

Here is a trade copier EA as an example for using TradeSwitch DLL! It copies or reverses trades from one MT4 instance to another MT4 instance.

It includes 3 EAs:

* 1 tester EA to run on MT4 instance 1 (TradeCopyTester.mq4 in experts)

* 1 library EA to run on MT4 instance 1 (TradeCopier.mq4 in experts/libraries)

* 1 receiver EA to run on MT4 instance 2 (TradeReceiver.mq4 in experts)

Build all of these EAs and don't forget to include TradeSwitch.DLL in experts/libraries in both MT4 instances! And also don't forget to enable DLL in options dialog of both MT4 instances. Run both instances.

Enjoy your trade copying!

Jeff

Can this be use more than 1 MT4 account?

Hi,

I want to present a simple tool to transmit signals from many terminals running on one computer to many clients through the Internet. The idea:

I made the Hyphen project (now - version 2.4 beta) based on only WinAPI and C++. This tool is simple to use, can work on local computer and through the Internet. Hyphen server create a common stream with orders.

Manual:

1. Copy: Hyphen terminal.ex4 to source terminal ...\MQL4\Experts directory

2. Copy: Hyphen terminal.dll to source terminal ...\MQL4\Libraries directory

3. Run Hyphen server:

4. Run Hyphen terminal.ex4script:

5. Copy: Hyphen client.ex4 to client terminal ...\MQL4\Experts directory

6. Copy: Hyphen client.dll to client terminal ...\MQL4\Libraries directory

7. Run Hyphen client.ex4 script:

- Server_IP - if 127.0.0.1 Hyphen will be able to copy orders from local terminal to local client,

- Port in this version is 4000 and can't be different,

- If Server_Lot is 'false' the lot size is constant, otherwise lot size is copied from source order

8. By clicking popup menu in the Hyphen server window, You can choose MT4 terminals which should be in the common stream.

More about my project and download link: Hyphen

Files:

What does the "Hyphen server" mean? That they must be transmited to your server?

No - it's just a copy tool for traders who wants share signals from many local terminals among many clients via the Internet. "Hyphen server.exe" is a software agregates orders from local terminals to one common stream for clients. Trader decides which local terminals should be in the stream.

Reason: