International championships - page 3

Reshetov:
Stinger:

Decided to trade all in one DC - ****** - so that everyone would have the same conditions.

No additional restrictions will be introduced apart from the initial deposit amount at the moment of start. Everyone will choose brokerage companies according to his taste and colour. You may use your own brokerage companies to start your own brokerage business. The entire post has been removed or the entire post has been deleted. Otherwise the moderators have the right to kill the entire thread.

I will participate solely as an EA, if the initial deposit will be reduced to 1000, as 5000 in such a short interval may lead to a victory.

of an adventurous and risky EA that is unrealistic in real life. I suggest that others post EAs exclusively as well. Then we'll share the source code.

I'm getting this kind of ceiling data:
Registered users of the site who have their own EAs =5000.
Of these, less than half of the Russian-speaking, somewhere around 2300 would be))).
Of these, about 90 are interested in such a championship.
Of these, about 80 will play on the demo.

rid:

The idea of a tournament is great.

But. Oblige all participants - to insert comments on the warrants in the experts. In the column "comments".

Then the unscrupulous handlers will be weeded out at once.

Perhaps it would be better to include majors as well. The matter is that a non-zero message can only be set by an Expert Advisor or a script. And use the script to check the history of transactions for absence of zeros.

In this case, those who will freeze the accounts may be put off, as neither comments nor mages are visible in the monitoring. Although, all participants may be required to provide access to the account using their investment passwords at the end of the Championship to check for lousiness. May 17 and 18 are days off and no one will duplicate the trades.

rid:

But. Oblige all participants - to insert comments on the warrants in the experts. In the column "comments".

Then all the unscrupulous Expert Advisors will be weeded out at once. "For" it will be clear whether the position is opened manually or automatically!

The comments have nothing to do with the auto or manual trading. You can add comments to orders opened manually as well. But a magik, which by the way is also visible in the terminal, can be generated ONLY by a script/advisor. But this also does not guarantee "manual" intervention in the work of the EA. You can manually correct/close orders opened by an EA and it is impossible to determine that.

The idea of the Championship was born from the comparison of pips. It is intended to show what an exorbitant profit can be reached on the demo account and how remote it is from the real one. No one can go after the Pipsyuk: neither hands, nor medium- or long-term MTS. You will see for yourself.

How is a script in the hands of a handler different from an advisor?

goldtrader:
:

Then we will immediately shut out unscrupulous Expert Advisors. "For" it will be clear whether the position is opened manually or automatically!

The comments have nothing to do with the auto or manual trading. You can add comments to orders opened manually as well. But a magik, which by the way is also visible in the terminal, can be generated ONLY by a script/advisor. But this also does not guarantee "manual" intervention in the work of the EA. You can manually correct/close orders opened by an EA and it is impossible to determine that.

The idea of the Championship was born from the comparison of pips. It is intended to show what an exorbitant profit can be achieved on the demo account and how remote it is from the real one. No one can go after the Pipsyuk: neither hands, nor medium- or long-term MTS. You will see.

Hands make a MAGIC quite realistic by opening a script!

so hands can't be cut off in this mode :-) and under these conditions

Why the need for hand restrictions at all? If the hands are clearly better than the Expert Advisor, why bother with the Expert Advisor? I don't expect any selfish prizes, so who would want to spend two weeks playing with their hands for the sake of sport? We have no chance to hold a real tournament with "complex" rules, because we are in the wrong situation... That's why it's chaotic, the measure of which will be the final result under the same initial conditions. Hear me)

Figar0:
Why the need for hand restrictions at all? If the hands are clearly better than the Expert Advisor, why bother with the Expert Advisor? I don't expect any selfish prizes, so who would want to spend two weeks playing with their hands for the sake of sportsmanship? We have no chance to hold a real tournament with "complex" rules, because we are in the wrong situation... That's why it's chaotic, the measure of which will be the final result under the same initial conditions. Hear me)

Right. So let's not cut off handicappers. The fewer the constraints, the more interesting. The only criterion of truth is equity.

The bulk of the adventurous (auto)traders won't last a week.

goldtrader:

rid, comments have nothing to do with auto or manual trading. You can add comments to orders opened manually as well. But a magik, which by the way is also visible in the terminal, can ONLY be generated by a script/advisor.

In any case, it is possible to cut off many handicappers who would like to play counter accounts manually. Not everyone knows how to manually add a comment. I, for example, don't know.

Yes, and scripts not all handlers can (know how) to use.

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think - handers mercilessly need to cut off! Because there are a lot of "amateurs" to take prizes in competitions working with several (up to dozens) counter account!

rid:
Goldtrader:

rid, comments have nothing to do with auto or manual trading. You can add comments to orders opened manually as well. But a magik, which by the way is also visible in the terminal, can ONLY be generated by a script/advisor.

In any case, it is possible to cut off many handicappers who would like to play counter accounts manually. Not everyone knows how to manually add a comment. I, for example, do not know.

What is there to know? Press F9 and enter the text in the "Comments" column.

Reason: