HOWTO -- Insert Formatted MQL4 Code Into Your Forum Posts -- Increase YOUR chances for getting replies!

Dear Posters of MQL4 Code examples

I finally learned the trick of getting formatted code into posts... woweeee------------ many many thanks Rosh!

Now, if I can do this, being an old codger... please could others not currently using the information relayed in video link below do the same?

Why? cause I see loads of posts I'd like to offer my two pence worth of help BUT every time I see 100% left justified code, I just give up the will to live and move on - lol

I have in the past copied the code, pasted into editor and manually formatted it - but not anymore, such a waste of energy!

I am not clever enough to get my head around code that has NO formatting whatsoever.

and perhaps those that really ARE clever and know their stuff and could really help you are also just not interested either, yes?

See the SRC button at top on menu bar? Has an Image button to it's right...

Code (Ctrl+Alt+M)

Just click SRC --> insert/paste your code (formatted of course ;) --> click the Insert button at bottom right and hey presto!!! Is all great magic for sure ;o)

How to insert MQL4 code into message

a short vid clip from moderator Rosh 2007.06.01 09:22

Regards to all

Reason: