A 7 bar FastD of the Ergodic or TSI Osc.....

Hi!

Is there a way in which I can use the existing indicators (and custom ones) whereby I can do a stochastic (7 bar fastD preferred) of the Ergodic and/or TSI Osc? I have attempted to do this without new programming and have not been able to make it happen. Since I'm very new to MQL4...my skills are not up to speed yet. I originally had this setup with TradeStation and Aspen Graphics in which I wrote the code and works very nicely. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this...it would be appreciated. Thanks again for your help!

Guy

sounds hiFi... ;)

easy answer is you already do coding, yes? so then, just port to mql4 and side benefit is by time get port done, you be more proficient mql'er, yes?

cast you line towards Programming in Algorithmic Language MQL4

as vip stuff there - and make liberal use of Search at top right all pages. loads code, articles, docs,...

enjoy

ukt:

sounds hiFi... ;)

easy answer is you already do coding, yes? so then, just port to mql4 and side benefit is by time get port done, you be more proficient mql'er, yes?

cast you line towards Programming in Algorithmic Language MQL4

as vip stuff there - and make liberal use of Search at top right all pages. loads code, articles, docs,...

enjoy

No...not coding MQL4 yet...I just started studying the booklet you suggested (I just loaded the software about a week ago) and will write it. Yes, I do wish to become proficient in MQL4 as I was in TradeStation and Aspen Graphics. Also, have been doing "searches", too, and find it helpful. Thanks for the info!

Guy

Reason: