Financial Robotics, Inc. paying $5k + Bonus for EA Develpment!

This is not a scam and this is not a joke. We are a real and fully licensed proprietary forex trading firm based out of Houston, Texas and we are looking for programmers to create lucretive EA's for us. We will pay as much as $5,ooo for your EA plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50k Live account for 1 year. We will provide a Demo Account on a live Currenex/MT4 Bridge for development and the EA must test POSITIVE on a forward and back test basis to earn the full amount. It costs you nothing but your time and talents. E-mail us for more details at pips@commodityprophet. com.

*Update* We have had dozens of EA's submitted and many developers have already earned money. We are looking now for an EA that trades multiple currency pairs simultaneously. Email us today!

who design Strategy ?

why use Currenex? Currenexis for institute. use Bridge need programmer know well these two platform. for institute, it is better to own not rent programmers .

forward test need client to test, not programmer's task.

As I know it's not possible to test & optimize EA working on multi-currency. ...

Can you post a list of those developers whom already submitted their EAs to you? That way others can do their own checking and verify your claim on their own.

ComProphet:
This is not a scam and this is not a joke. We are a real and fully licensed proprietary forex trading firm based out of Houston, Texas and we are looking for programmers to create lucretive EA's for us. We will pay as much as $5,ooo for your EA plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50k Live account for 1 year. We will provide a Demo Account on a live Currenex/MT4 Bridge for development and the EA must test POSITIVE on a forward and back test basis to earn the full amount. It costs you nothing but your time and talents. E-mail us for more details at pips@commodityprophet. com.

*Update* We have had dozens of EA's submitted and many developers have already earned money. We are looking now for an EA that trades multiple currency pairs simultaneously. Email us today!

lol.. :)

5 years 

1 month

;)

strategy will be shared soon.
Files:
temp_1.zip  116 kb

25% modelling quality?? Which timeframe is this EA working on? If 5 minutes or above, I think you need to improve it. 90% is acceptable.
Just a suggestion

devilian1899:
25% modelling quality?? Which timeframe is this EA working on? If 5 minutes or above, I think you need to improve it. 90% is acceptable.
Just a suggestion
Agree.... 25% means nothing for your EA. If you have 90% or more, then I will believe your image. It is easy to produce those balance/equity graph with the 25% quality. Also you need to improve the money management part of the EA, therefore the Lots/Volume will nicely appear on the graph.

Hi Red.Line how can i contact you and if you dont mind contacting me on rasaqdayo@yahoo.com, it will be greatly appreciated.

Red.Line wrote >>

lol.. :)

5 years

1 month

;)

strategy will be shared soon.

Please share your system with us

MRobins17@gmail.com

Reason: